You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

TPTK Gross spot

edited June 2014 in The Poker Clinic

Villain is hyper-aggressive reg. His sizing is always huge. I expect him to barrell 3 streets with his entire range on most run outs. I never expect him to have KJ or worse here. His range is probably Pair+FD, bottom set, every 2pr, combo draws, NFD's etc etc.

Hand History #787211739 (09:42 11/06/2014)

PlayerActionCardsAmountPotBalance
daddysteveSmall blind £0.25£0.25£10.54
Stevie_JBig blind £0.50£0.75£76.30
slyfly19Sit out    
 Your hole cards
  • A
  • J

SkyWagesRaise £1.50£2.25£59.26
60nine60Call £1.50£3.75£112.19
daddysteveFold    
Stevie_JFold    
Flop

• J

SkyWagesBet £3.00£6.75£56.26
60nine60Raise £10.31£17.06£101.88
SkyWagesFold    
60nine60Muck    
60nine60Win £9.26 £111.14
60nine60Return £7.31£0.49£118.45

Comments

• edited June 2014
    Ok

Not really much to say with this one.

Hey who do you think will win the world cup?
  • edited June 2014
    Seems to be a standard fold, with your read choose a better seat though.
  • edited June 2014
    Flop is c/c imo.

I imagine a lot of your range is going to want to check this flop oop considering villains range is stronger on this board texture.

Think against a aggro reg it's a good spot to just c/c flop and turn on favourable run-outs to protect your flop checking range.

There's gonna be so many gross turns and rivers that were gonna get owned on if we bet bet check for value/protection.
  • edited June 2014
    In Response to Re: TPTK Gross spot:
    Seems to be a standard fold, with your read choose a better seat though.
    Posted by NColley
    He always just moves to my left.
  • edited June 2014
    You need to fiddle with what you think his range is here a bit, but folding is fine.
  • edited June 2014
    In Response to Re: TPTK Gross spot:
    Flop is c/c imo. I imagine a lot of your range is going to want to check this flop oop considering villains range is stronger on this board texture. Think against a aggro reg it's a good spot to just c/c flop and turn on favourable run-outs to protect your flop checking range. There's gonna be so many gross turns and rivers that were gonna get owned on if we bet bet check for value/protection.
    Posted by 77Chris91
    +1
  • edited June 2014
      +++11111In Response to Re: TPTK Gross spot:
    Flop is c/c imo. I imagine a lot of your range is going to want to check this flop oop considering villains range is stronger on this board texture. Think against a aggro reg it's a good spot to just c/c flop and turn on favourable run-outs to protect your flop checking range. There's gonna be so many gross turns and rivers that were gonna get owned on if we bet bet check for value/protection.
    Posted by 77Chris91