You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

It's a wee bit chilly......

edited January 2010 in Poker Chat
hello all, as you may or may not know i have just spent my new year in VIVA LAS VEGAS!!!!!

id just like to report im now safely home and had the most amazing time of my life, i order you all to beg borrow and steal the money to go for yourselves :P

im also pleased to report that a profit was made on my merry trip, will not brag to much about this fact tho as im a modist person..... 2.3k....... whoop it just sliped out..... im quite prowed of this figger as i had to grind my but off to do this, a princly sum of 300 dollers from the black jack tables helped this along, but the poker was the main pot winner, played 2 tornys busted out of both winning zip so hit the cash tables.... and flop me the intencerty of the cash tables knocked me for six when i first sat down... after re buying after loosing my sit down making a stupid bluff i hit my stride,

now for my top cash winning hands... 9,5s in the big blind, called round to me so i check, flop 867s.... cheacked it to the turn kh, a $200 bet gets thrown out thrown out by the cut off small calls n so do i, river kd, all in cut off all in small.... hmmm what am i ment to do here.... i call.... 4.9k pot i pick up, cut off had trip kings, small had a,qs...

poket kings in the hole d,h, flop comes ah,qs,jc rainbow ....turn 2d... river 10c.... only person in with me had poket j.... 1.3k pot 

unfortunatly most of the rest of the time i was getting drunk and making stupid calls... stupid i know you can all laugh at me for it later....

just thort id let you all know how i got on, im very jet lagged at the mo and i dont think katys to happy the first thing i do when i get home is come on here to talk to you lot...

o and have i missed the next TKO sign up?? i hope not.... congrats to who ever won the winners free roll :) 

toodles for now  

Comments