You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

How to improve 100%

edited June 2014 in The Poker Clinic
Don't play on this manually programmed software, there is absolutely nothing RANDOM about the cards on this site or any other site. They use blocks of cards that generate play. In cash games this creates more rake for SKY. In comps the software allocates each player a rating and the cards will be allocated to favour the better rated player, this is why you often see big stacks calling with bad hands and always winning.  Try out what I am saying, you will very quickly see the players at your table who have better or worse ratings and then apply this knowledge. GL

Comments

• edited June 2014
    In Response to How to improve 100%:
    Don't play on this manually programmed software, there is absolutely nothing RANDOM about the cards on this site or any other site. They use blocks of cards that generate play. In cash games this creates more rake for SKY. In comps the software allocates each player a rating and the cards will be allocated to favour the better rated player, this is why you often see big stacks calling with bad hands and always winning.  Try out what I am saying, you will very quickly see the players at your table who have better or worse ratings and then apply this knowledge. GL
    Posted by 1MINDMAN
    you can apply to get your rating changed.

you have to play a series of games against sponsored site regs who will reasses your 'Game Rating' and adjust accordingly.

once your rating is improved you will reap the benefit, when you get past the 5th Sky Level you can get access to card blocks to study.

don't expect this post to be up for long.

i had to play Lambert180 in a series of HUSNG's whilst having tikay talk down my ear about concrete to achieve my first rank.

PM THEROCK573 for more details on improving your rank, he heads the assessment program
  • edited June 2014
    In Response to How to improve 100%:
    Posted by 1MINDMAN
    hahahahaha you again?!

I pity you, seriously pity you.
  • edited June 2014

Holland are battering Spain 5-1..... but I don't understand because Spain have a better ranking than the Dutch?

Only explanation is Holland must have access to the blocks of cards.

• edited June 2014
    Oh, and if you think the site is dodgy, why have you played almost 600 games on here this year alone?

And about 2000 games since you threw your toys out the pram in the summer of 2011 regarding the fairness of the site?
  • edited June 2014
    In Response to Re: How to improve 100%:
    Holland are battering Spain 5-1..... but I don't understand because Spain have a better ranking than the Dutch? Only explanation is Holland must have access to the blocks of cards.
    Posted by hhyftrftdr
    WELL this just shows your reasoning ability, the football match is NOT PROGRAMMED you dummy.  grow up and start to look at life and the things around you a bit differently.
  • edited June 2014
    Oh, and if you think the site is dodgy, why have you played almost 600 games on here this year alone? And about 2000 games since you threw your toys out the pram in the summer of 2011 regarding the fairness of the site?
    Posted by hhyftrftdr
    As I said to you when we played a game together the other night its called addiction, but if you also noticed I went on to make the FINAL TABLE that night, ONLY because I had a better rating nothing to do with me playing better or wiser. I pity you for your simple shallow minded view.
  • edited June 2014
    Holland are battering Spain 5-1..... but I don't understand because Spain have a better ranking than the Dutch? Only explanation is Holland must have access to the blocks of cards.
    Posted by hhyftrftdr
    This really is a childish reply and that reinforces why you have such a stance on what I am saying, one day sonny boy you will look back and realise all I am saying is 100% correct, until then crack on with your simplistic and non cognitve reasoning ability views.
  • edited June 2014
    Casillas didn't realise he'd left his block of cards in the dressing room.....that's how RVP managed to flick a header over him from 18 yards.

Sense much?
  • edited June 2014
    In Response to How to improve 100% : you can apply to get your rating changed. you have to play a series of games against sponsored site regs who will reasses your 'Game Rating' and adjust accordingly. once your rating is improved you will reap the benefit, when you get past the 5th Sky Level you can get access to card blocks to study. don't expect this post to be up for long. i had to play Lambert180 in a series of HUSNG's whilst having tikay talk down my ear about concrete to achieve my first rank. PM THEROCK573 for more details on improving your rank, he heads the assessment program
    Posted by TeddyBloat
    When I started playing on this site I was playing in £50 dym along with HAYSIE and many more, he was losing 1000s and sharkscope will prove it, he was actually paying my morgage, he was down 24K now look at him after he became friendly with the SKY team. This is just one example.
  • edited June 2014
    In Response to Re: How to improve 100% : As I said to you when we played a game together the other night its called addiction, but if you also noticed I went on to make the FINAL TABLE that night, ONLY because I had a better rating nothing to do with me playing better or wiser. I pity you for your simple shallow minded view.
    Posted by 1MINDMAN
    You can block your account. Then you wouldn't be able to play.

I urge you to do this. Seriously urge you.

Apparently Xavi had AA on his feet, Robben had KK stuck under his boots, all the studs went in the middle, and Robben won because he had a higher rating.
  • edited June 2014
    In Response to Re: How to improve 100% : You can block your account. Then you wouldn't be able to play. I urge you to do this. Seriously urge you. Apparently Xavi had AA on his feet, Robben had KK stuck under his boots, all the studs went in the middle, and Robben won because he had a higher rating.
    Posted by hhyftrftdr
    Good luck fella, you will never see the things that are staring you in the face.
  • edited June 2014
    In Response to Re: How to improve 100% : When I started playing on this site I was playing in £50 dym along with HAYSIE and many more, he was losing 1000s and sharkscope will prove it, he was actually paying my morgage, he was down 24K now look at him after he became friendly with the SKY team. This is just one example.
    Posted by 1MINDMAN

You need to bum tikay, obvs.

• edited June 2014
    In Response to Re: How to improve 100% : When I started playing on this site I was playing in £50 dym along with HAYSIE and many more, he was losing 1000s and sharkscope will prove it, he was actually paying my morgage, he was down 24K now look at him after he became friendly with the SKY team. This is just one example.
    Posted by 1MINDMAN
    Ok now this isn't cool. What are you accusing Sky/Haysie of exactly?

Can your tiny little mind not conceive the point that sometimes players that are losing can reassess aspects of their game that can lead to improved, sometimes much improved, results?

I used to be down a wedge on Sky, am in reasonable profit these days.....anything you want to level at me?
  • edited June 2014
    A+ thread, would read again.
  • edited June 2014
    Posted by 1MINDMAN
    haysie is still a massive loser in dyms, its mtts that have improved his graph you bell-end
  • edited June 2014
    om mani padme hum.............

• edited June 2014
    Wow

Was going to reply but the best thing for this guy is that we all ignore this post!

You have got to look at your game!! If you was a winning player and now a loosing it probably means that others have adapted and changed style vs years ago.

Ask any pro, and online reg, standard has changed massivly.  I wish you well, but look at own game and do not blame software gets you no where at all accept in a deep tilt which will change your gane for the worse

Good luck
  • edited June 2014
    Just ignore them 1Mindman.

They can't see past the end of their own noses. No point trying to convince these guys about the ratings system.
  • edited June 2014
    Thread of the month, I agree with JAc35, don't be deterred from educating on the ratings system 1 mind

Keep up the sterling work
  • edited June 2014
    bla de bla ....bla de bla.....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz .....bla de bla boring....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz