You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

poker points

edited July 2014 in Poker Chat
how do i use my poker points?

Comments

• edited June 2014
    In Response to poker points:
    how do i use my poker points?
    Posted by brett200
    Freerolls
  • edited June 2014
    Or you could always try something like this; http://bit.ly/1ekh1Nn 

I've got 6,306 Poker Points now. I've got a feeling £6,306 would take a bit of a while though.
  • edited June 2014
    In Response to Re: poker points:
    Or you could always try something like this; http://bit.ly/1ekh1Nn I've got 6,306 Poker Points now. I've got a feeling £6,306 would take a bit of a while though.
    Posted by GaryQQQ
    You would find it a lot harder this time round as since then freerolls have changed a lot.

Back then the £50 and £100 FRs were great. 
  • edited June 2014
    I have over 16k in points and they are pretty much worthless.  :(  I very sad fact indeed considering.
    Posted by footsie66
    You can win on £20 freerolls or is that not good enough for ya!!

Also UKPC freerolls etc, Gl mush.
  • edited June 2014
    In Response to Re: poker points : For the time and effort input to acquire them points ....Then the answer would be no. Freerolls for 1k points and up would be a welcome addition and I suspect many in my predicament would gladly welcome such a move by sky for peeps with thousands of points in there account gathering dust. When the points system changed to only 100+ for the month....That was a step in the right direction and peeps will only generate a small overlay in point now....But it didn't help with the peeps whom already had thousand in reserve prior to the adjustments in the points system.
    Posted by footsie66
    Ive got to agree with you footsie absolute usless the points apart from the freerolls to win a seat to the nightly events but 10 out of 500 players odd win the seat so yes useless not even a sky store to spend your points or somthing like that, i know we get the money back what you accumilate through the month but the players that take longer to accumilate get nil

• edited July 2014
    could sky poke not have big tourneys of 5k points and oiver to help frequent players seems proper to me

• edited July 2014
    could sky poke not have big tourneys of 5k points and oiver to help frequent players seems proper to me
    Posted by metz13
    This is a good idea. Something needs to be done about the points situation. I came 4th in a freeroll today and the game charged no points to enter. I just checked and I have 7000, which is bizarre because I was sure I had about about 35,000, but anyway, let's hope sky come up with a way for us to spend them soon.