You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Cars - Hatches & Super-mini's

edited June 2014 in The Rail
All,
I am going to be in the Market to upgrade my current clapped out motor (V-Registraton Hyundai Atoz+) in the summer and I've been looking at a variety of small cars as it's replacement, as I'm a big fan of small cars (Hatches & Superminis) and have driven these types since I began driving.

Possibly, I MAY stick with Hyundai as they are cheap, reliable and are good on parts and generally drive well.

Sticking with them I may elect for something like a Hyundai Getz, as my buget set by my family won't stretch to cover my desired I20 type of car.

My Question is here is what other types of Hot-Hatches do you drive, and why do you like them..

I'm typically thinking along the lines of:-
Ford Focus/Fiesta
Peugeot 206/207, 307
VW Polo

Let me know your feelings on you're small car if you own one! 

Comments

• edited June 2014
    I had an old N reg Ford Fiesta for about 10 years, it was low mileage when i got it and only had about 50,000 on the clock when it was retired due to the bodywork about 3 years ago.
    I am no car expert by any means but the car was very reliable and the engine in it was sound, my mate who is a car mechanic reckoned it was like driving a new car. I have a newer VW Polo now and it is OK but poor on petrol, next car i get i would def consider another Fiesta.
  • edited June 2014
    I bought a new Hyundai i30 five years ago and - apart from no longer being able to satisfy leggy models in the fairly compact back seat - it has served me well ;)

• edited June 2014
    In Response to Re: Cars - Hatches & Super-mini's:
    I bought a new Hyundai i30 five years ago and - apart from no longer being able to satisfy leggy models in the fairly compact back seat - it has served me well ;)
    Posted by Slipwater
    Hasn't it got a sunroof to stick their legs out of? ;-)