You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

How to improve 100%

2»

Comments

• edited June 2014
    How on earth have i never seen this thread?
  • edited November 2014
    In Response to How to improve 100%:
    Don't play on this manually programmed software, there is absolutely nothing RANDOM about the cards on this site or any other site. They use blocks of cards that generate play. In cash games this creates more rake for SKY. In comps the software allocates each player a rating and the cards will be allocated to favour the better rated player, this is why you often see big stacks calling with bad hands and always winning.  Try out what I am saying, you will very quickly see the players at your table who have better or worse ratings and then apply this knowledge. GL
    Posted by 1MINDMAN

I have on good authority that this is very true, i believe each persons rating is assigned in direct corelation to the size of their manhood, so you are making a very valid point

Pass on my deepest sympathies to Mrs Mindman.
  • edited November 2014
    In Response to Re: How to improve 100%:
    What are the good points made out of interest? He makes the point that the cards are not random in his view.  Many of the negative comments made on this forum relate to the efficiency of the sites operating systems - it would be reassuring to have an informed view on the current performance levels of these systems. For example: the site states that in 2009 the RNG was audited and found to be completely fair, random and unpredictable. Had I been playing on this site in 2009 I would have found such information encouraging. However, we are now in 2014 and a 5 year old audit result is of little value. I would assume that the site regulator AGCC requires regular compliance testing as part of its licensing conditions - in an attempt to reassure a number of concerned customers perhaps Sky could update its RNG audit information.
    Posted by somer
    seriously is this true I dunno much about this site so I don't want to comment but I do love the games!
    but if this is true sky got some questions to answer.
    I hope its not because I find this site very enjoyable
  • edited November 2014
    and also how do you find out this information when its been audited last
  • edited November 2014
    Oh dear Natry, you're dangerously close to becoming one of 'them'.

Careful.
  • edited November 2014
    Oh dear Natry, you're dangerously close to becoming one of 'them'. Careful.
    Posted by hhyftrftdr
    Im not backing anyone im keeping myself to myself but how havent it been audited recently? Im nt saying its dodgy but sky seem   quiet about it and 5 years since last audit seems pretty long. Personally i dunno whether its rigged or random but these questions should be answered by sky.  I also think this is the best poker site out there
  • edited November 2014
    In Response to Re: How to improve 100% : Im not backing anyone im keeping myself to myself but how havent it been audited recently? Im nt saying its dodgy but sky seem   quiet about it and 5 years since last audit seems pretty long. Personally i dunno whether its rigged or random but these questions should be answered by sky.  I also think this is the best poker site out there
    Posted by natry20111

This is your last chance. After this there is no turning back. You take the blue pill-the story ends,you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill-you stay in wonderland and i show you how deep the rabbit hole goes.

• edited November 2014
    In Response to Re: How to improve 100% : Im not backing anyone im keeping myself to myself but how havent it been audited recently? Im nt saying its dodgy but sky seem   quiet about it and 5 years since last audit seems pretty long. Personally i dunno whether its rigged or random but these questions should be answered by sky.  I also think this is the best poker site out there
    Posted by natry20111

Tikay said somewhere that it is audited/checked every year

• edited November 2014
    In Response to Re: How to improve 100% : Tikay said somewhere that it is audited/checked every year  
    Posted by stuarty117

The site states (currently) audited in 2009.
    (No mention of: 2010/2011/2012/2013/2014).

• edited November 2014
    In Response to Re: How to improve 100% : The site states (currently) audited in 2009. (No mention of: 2010/2011/2012/2013/2014).
    Posted by somer
    Hi Somer.

Why do you play here if you think the site is dodgy?

Regards, hhyftrftdr
  • edited November 2014
    This site is dodgey ... i once managed to win a tourney :D
  • edited November 2014
    OP came 2nd in the mini tonight.....it's rigged I tell ya rigged lol!!!!
  • edited November 2014

He only came 2nd cos he had a higher ranking than the 3rd place finisher....he said so in the chat box.

His delusion knows no boundries.

• edited November 2014
    What are the good points made out of interest? He makes the point that the cards are not random in his view.  Many of the negative comments made on this forum relate to the efficiency of the sites operating systems - it would be reassuring to have an informed view on the current performance levels of these systems. For example: the site states that in 2009 the RNG was audited and found to be completely fair, random and unpredictable. Had I been playing on this site in 2009 I would have found such information encouraging. However, we are now in 2014 and a 5 year old audit result is of little value. I would assume that the site regulator AGCC requires regular compliance testing as part of its licensing conditions - in an attempt to reassure a number of concerned customers perhaps Sky could update its RNG audit information.
    Posted by somer
    he makes a good point whether you like it or not if the site has been audited since 2009 why not have it stated on site?