You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Changes to the Cup Frenzy Freeroll

edited June 2014 in Poker Chat
Hi Everyone,

In the interest of giving everyone a fair chance of entering the Cup Frenzy Freerolls the entry requirements have been changed.

You now only need to use 25 points to enter into the Freeroll.

This takes place from today. As always registration opens at 4pm for each freeroll

Comments

• edited June 2014
    In Response to Changes to the Cup Frenzy Freeroll:
    Hi Everyone, In the interest of giving everyone a fair chance of entering the Cup Frenzy Freerolls the entry requirements have been changed. You now only need to use 25 points to enter into the Freeroll. This takes place from today. As always registration opens at 4pm for each freeroll
    Posted by Sky_AdamR

+1
    AWESOMENESS!!!! I think I'll be using some 50ppts today, 25 for the Mini FR and another 25 for the W/C Frenzy!

• edited June 2014
    In Response to Changes to the Cup Frenzy Freeroll:
    Hi Everyone, In the interest of giving everyone a fair chance of entering the Cup Frenzy Freerolls the entry requirements have been changed. You now only need to use 25 points to enter into the Freeroll. This takes place from today. As always registration opens at 4pm for each freeroll
    Posted by Sky_AdamR
    SIGH!!! THought you'd decided to put beer in the fridge!!  .......  Nice gesture anyways.
  • edited June 2014
    Tried to argue for that but I was Veto'd