You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

A funny and crazy poker situation!!

CrwCrw
edited January 2010 in Poker Chat

the funniest thing for me is that you think its funny lol

thanks for sharing

webby

Comments

• edited January 2010
    good on you m8y,

your 1st thread of many i hope,

over and out roborover.
  • CrwCrw
    edited January 2010
    Thanks IRISHROVER. Im not really a forumn person and this thread was like a tester for me. Thanks to everyones reply im sure ill post some more in the future as im enjoying this community.
  • edited January 2010

?
  • CrwCrw
    edited January 2010
    lol not really sure what that means but thanks :P
  • edited January 2010

It means I have no idea what this thread is about, is it a wind up?

And if it is, I still don't get it.

But best of luck anyway, you seem to be enjoying yourself, that's the most important thing.

Maybe see you on the tables sometime.
  • edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: A funny and crazy poker situation!!:
    the funniest thing for me is that you think its funny lol thanks for sharing webby
    Posted by webby234
    +1 - Crw, I'm also laughing because I can't see what your laughing at. Great attitude mate, it's poker and it happens hey. I think he was trying to steal your blind and realised he'd committed himself. I've done it before in the past and got myself in the same hot water. Well done on winning the war if not the battle.
  • CrwCrw
    edited January 2010
    Its basically about a weird situation ive never been into in poker that made me laugh. Its also about a bad beat i had and it accepted straight away coz that poker for you. I didnt let it get to me and came bk to win the sit and go after losing a stack and dropping low on compared to others.
  • edited January 2010
    ps -welcome to the forum, been on it about 3 months myself and there's some great banter, just ignore the occasional grumpy ones.
  • edited January 2010
    Its basically about a weird situation ive never been into in poker that made me laugh. Its also about a bad beat i had and it accepted straight away coz that poker for you. I didnt let it get to me and came bk to win the sit and go after losing a stack and dropping low on compared to others.
    Posted by Crw
    Don't post too many bad beats, you may get your fingers burnt lol, you have to dress it up as something else - i.e did I play this correctly (but shhhh don't mention the BB words) - good luck
  • CrwCrw
    edited January 2010
    Thanks for the post Kalooki8 and cheers for the adivce.

I did think the player was trying to steal the blinds i just forgot to mention it. It is also one of the reasons for my play.
  • edited January 2010
    ps -welcome to the forum, been on it about 3 months myself and there's some great banter, just ignore the occasional grumpy ones.
    Posted by kalooki8
    GRUMPY ................. who's grumpy BAH!

Post as many BB's as you want we have beds available in area51
  • CrwCrw
    edited January 2010
    Lol just had a look at the area 51 :). looks a laugh. Im not a person who complains about a lost im really the person who laughs at it. I rember one time a player only had a 6% chance of beating my hand on the river and low and behold that 6% hit me in the face and made laugh again so i congradulated the winner and kept playing. i think its personally the best think you can do as you can stay relaxed and keep a clear mind for you to continue.
  • edited January 2010
    Lol just had a look at the area 51 :). looks a laugh. Im not a person who complains about a lost im really the person who laughs at it. I rember one time a player only had a 6% chance of beating my hand on the river and low and behold that 6% hit me in the face and made laugh again so i congradulated the winner and kept playing. i think its personally the best think you can do as you can stay relaxed and keep a clear mind for you to continue.
    Posted by Crw
    Thats a very dangerous post, Crw. You are implicitly inviting everyone who has lost to a worse than 6% chance to post their stories. Some of them will undoubtedly say "How could this happen?" and "this site is fixed!".
    Oh dear, what have I started now?
  • CrwCrw
    edited January 2010
    OMG NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Im so sorry. PLEASE ADMIN REMOVE ALL MY POST THAT MAY CAUSE THIS TO HAPPEN.
  • CrwCrw
    edited January 2010
    By the way that wasnt me being sarcastic i actually dont want that to happen :)