You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

17 MTTs, not played a hand wrong and not cashed in any

In Response to 17 MTTs, not played a hand wrong and not cashed in any:
Yep - the last 17 I've not put a foot wrong and still not cashed. Not a bad beat story, just the way it goes. Can anyone genuinely top this and honestly say they haven't played badly?
Posted by BigBluster
Even the best only have a small percentage in MTT's mate. I suggest if your not putting a foot wrong then go for the deep stacks, more chips & slow blind structure. This is for the better players that's why I'm more successful in 1 table scary sit & go's lol. Good luck

Comments

• edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: 17 MTTs, not played a hand wrong and not cashed in any:
    In Response to 17 MTTs, not played a hand wrong and not cashed in any : Even the best only have a small percentage in MTT's mate. I suggest if your not putting a foot wrong then go for the deep stacks, more chips & slow blind structure. This is for the better players that's why I'm more successful in 1 table scary sit & go's lol. Good luck
    Posted by kalooki8
    you can tell i'm tired, I meant they only cash in a small percentage
  • edited January 2010
    In Response to 17 MTTs, not played a hand wrong and not cashed in any : Even the best only have a small percentage in MTT's mate. I suggest if your not putting a foot wrong then go for the deep stacks, more chips & slow blind structure. This is for the better players that's why I'm more successful in 1 table scary sit & go's lol. Good luck
    Posted by kalooki8
    Yeh right, thats why i play them lol
  • edited January 2010
    Anyway, I made the FT in the 18th tourney (finshed 6th) and just came 1st in the 20th (750 BH).

I'm going to bed now. Thanks for the comments.
  • edited January 2010
    my first night back, played the double stack thingy, played 1 hand right at the start and didnt play a single other hand for 46 mins, just plain card dead, i was bored lol got a decent K-Q and ran into aces, got off it though. in the end i went with A-8 suited and ran into nines. good way to run in my first tourny back lol hope i have better luck live tomorrow and saturday.
  • edited January 2010
    my first night back, played the double stack thingy, played 1 hand right at the start and didnt play a single other hand for 46 mins, just plain card dead, i was bored lol got a decent K-Q and ran into aces, got off it though. in the end i went with A-8 suited and ran into nines. good way to run in my first tourny back lol hope i have better luck live tomorrow and saturday.
    Posted by hurst05
    We've crossed swords before mate - you're a lot better than that!
    See you at the Open FT on Saturday.
  • edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: 17 MTTs, not played a hand wrong and not cashed in any : We've crossed swords before mate - you're a lot better than that! See you at the Open FT on Saturday.
    Posted by BigBluster
    haha yeah, well i play cash mainly, just like to play the big tournies because i know one day will be my day where my cards hold up etc. i got v.unlucky at dtd and finished 23rd in birmingham in last years poker tour. hoping for a good run, it will be a top day either way.