You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

BITING COMMENT!!!!!

FAIR PLAY TO THE GUY THAT WON GOOD MONEY ON BRAIN-DEAD SUAREZ TAKING A BITE OUT OF SOMEBODY IN THE WORLD CUP.
PROBABLY THE BEST BET OF THE WHOLE TOURNAMENT.

Comments

• edited June 2014
    I was just wondering yesterday if anyone would have bet on something like that. I thought probably not but it seems over 100 people did.
  • edited June 2014

I reckon it was a terrible bet @ 180/1.

They must make a fortune long term on these kind of comedy markets offering those type of odds.

Nice lucky bink though !
  • edited June 2014

Given he's played approximately 360 games and bitten on 3 occasions, that means we can expect a Suarez bite incident every 120 games and therefore 180/1 actually offers pretty good value, right?

• edited June 2014
    In Response to Re: BITING COMMENT!!!!!:
    Given he's played approximately 360 games and bitten on 3 occasions, that means we can expect a Suarez bite incident every 120 games and therefore 180/1 actually offers pretty good value, right?
    Posted by shakinaces
    Using that logic, yes, especially as he gets at least a couple of games to do it.

But is he more or less likely to do it a 3rd time than the first or second, knowing the punishment would be much more severe this time, potentially career ending?

I'd want /> 500/1 to consider it a good bet.

Maybe I'm misunderpitating his stupidity.

How does he play out of his skin against us then implode v the Italians though? We're always unlucky at major tournaments. :(

Could have bitten Danny Welldonks head off then we'd have a 2nd round thrashing v Columbia to look forward to!