You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Held Funds

edited January 2015 in Poker Chat
Never had this before but I finished a cash session (miracles of miracles I was up) and the only table where I cleared profit has had the funds held. I know it says it is only for 24 hours but how come this has happened. Am I being accused of something or does this happen as a random thing?

I have played on sky for a while now and have never had this before. Maybe it was just because for once I actually had a winning session and the sky shuffling machine operating executive's boss decided.....that cant be right!!!!

Comments

• edited June 2014
    It's normal don't worry..when it happens to me, it's normally released within a hour or so :)
    xx
  • edited June 2014
    In Response to Held Funds:
    Never had this before but I finished a cash session (miracles of miracles I was up) and the only table where I cleared profit has had the funds held. I know it says it is only for 24 hours but how come this has happened. Am I being accused of something or does this happen as a random thing? I have played on sky for a while now and have never had this before. Maybe it was just because for once I actually had a winning session and the sky shuffling machine operating executive's boss decided.....that cant be right!!!!
    Posted by dabossman
    Random thing they do from time to time. Normally happens if you've had a biggish win at one particular table. Nothing to worry about at all.
  • edited June 2014
    This has been happening a lot more lateley. Only had it once in 6 years and past few months it nearly every session.