You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Download Help

edited June 2014 in Poker Chat
Hi

Help required please...

Purchased a new laptop Friday night but struggling installing the download, had it working for a short while but had to de-install because it wouldn't open.

When I try to re-install onto my desktop its coming up with the following error:

sorry an error had occurred
the application could not be installed because the installer file is damaged. Try obtaining a new installer file from the application author.

Help would be gratefully appreciated.

Thanks

Comments

• edited June 2014
    I have the same issue, maybe a windows 8 thing
  • edited June 2014
    In Response to Download Help:
    Hi Help required please... Purchased a new laptop Friday night but struggling installing the download, had it working for a short while but had to de-install because it wouldn't open. When I try to re-install onto my desktop its coming up with the following error: sorry an error had occurred the application could not be installed because the installer file is damaged. Try obtaining a new installer file from the application author. Help would be gratefully appreciated. Thanks
    Posted by 1281[/QUOTE
    This MAY help. Try deleting the original download file if you saved it and all associate files, along with Adobe Air. Download a new file if nothing happens install Adobe air first again. I'm not on Windows 8 but I had  avery similar problem.