You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

hand history

can sky please fix the hand history it is the only thing I have any problem with on sky its so complicated and frustrating to use. Hand history is a vital tool to improve your game and its so hard to use for analysis on sky.
for example I just went on there and did quick search hands for 1 week it returned 479 hands then I did more search options and wanted a return of my full month worth of hands it returned 244 come on sky simple to fix problem let the players have unlimited access to all their hands

thanks DrRunGood

Comments

• edited July 2014
    why have a feedback and suggestions section if no1 from sky responds
  • edited July 2014

Hi - if you are having a technical issue with hand history, please contact customer care so that they can collect the details and look into resolving it for you.

Thanks

• edited July 2014
    IM NOT HAVING A TECHNICAL ISSUE ITS JUST THERE IS NOWHERE ON THE SITE THAT TELLS YOU HOW TO HAVE 100 PERCENT ACCESS TO YOU HANDS!
    SURELY YOU KNOW YOU ONLY GET 500 HANDS ON HH UNLESS YOU KNOW A SPECIFIC HAND NUMBER SO WHEN I PLAY 1000 HANDS IN A SESSION I CAN ONLY SEE HALF MY SESSION SO HOW CAN I FULLY LOOK AT MY HANDS AND IMPROVE MY GAME ITS A MASSIVE FLAW ON SKY AND IS REALLY TEMPTING ME TO LEAVE UNFORTUNATELY