You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Chat Abuse

What's the point in having chat abuse facilities when nothing gets done about it? I was banned for life some 3 to 4 years ago (without a warning 1st)for chat abuse yet just last week I was the subject of chat abuse and 1 other person on the table from hellraser2,unable to defend myself I reported him (with photographic evidence) yet nearly a week down the line since it was reported he's still got his chat privileges,you can't have different rules for different players,you either ban him for life or I want reinstating has I think 4 years of not chatting to mates while playing poker I've learnt my lesson,no doubt this will be ignored or fobbed off like I have been with the emails I've sent over the past week.

Comments

• edited June 2014
    Best place is always customer care.  They will NEVER tell you what they have done but they always investiagte.

Obviously I can not comment on your case, not my place too.  I know chat abuse happens, I dont ever feel the need to defend myself to it - why rise to it, simply report and move on.  If it is serious I am sure they judge on individual merit and deal with in a fair way.

If you want to be reinstated I would suggest not getting aggro on here - simply e-mail CS and they will judge your case individually. 

Sorry cant be much help - just ignore the haters and concentrate on your game - no good ever cones from getting involved! 

Run well