You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Your Way Saturday - VOTE HERE to choose your 8pm Main Event for Saturday 5th July

edited July 2014 in Poker Chat

Hi Everybody,

Hope you all enjoyed last Saturdays £22 9-max freezeout. 

This week the Rebuy and Bounty Hunter return with a Double Chance tournament.

If you have any ideas of tournaments that you would like to see in upcoming weeks then please leave a message below.

Voting ends 9am Friday morning.

Good luck!

Comments

• edited June 2014

This may be a stupid question but is a Double Chance like a free rebuy?? Do you only get it if you bust or can you take it anytime??

• edited June 2014
    Hi,

You can take your double chance at any time during the length of a tournament while rebuys and add-ons have to be bought within a certain period.

The double chance is a booster of the same amount of chips as the starting stack and costs the same as entry it can also be used as a rebuy if out of chips. This can be bought and used at any time.

Cheers.

• edited June 2014
    In Response to Re: Your Way Saturday - VOTE HERE to choose your 8pm Main Event for Saturday 5th July:
    Hi, You can take your double chance at any time during the length of a tournament while rebuys and add-ons have to be bought within a certain period. The double chance is a booster of the same amount of chips as the starting stack and costs the same as entry it can also be used as a rebuy if out of chips. This can be bought and used at any time. Cheers.
    Posted by SkyPeter
    So there will be an addon too?
  • edited June 2014
    In Response to Re: Your Way Saturday - VOTE HERE to choose your 8pm Main Event for Saturday 5th July:
    In Response to Re: Your Way Saturday - VOTE HERE to choose your 8pm Main Event for Saturday 5th July : So there will be an addon too?
    Posted by waller02
    How many stupid pills you taken today Ryan? ;)

'Double chance' is just a single rebuy essentially....that you can take whenever you desire....be that immediately, if you bust, whatever.

As opposed to a standard rebuy MTT, where rebuys are generally unlimited but have to be taken before a set time, and you usually need to have less than X chips to do one.
  • edited June 2014
    In Response to Re: Your Way Saturday - VOTE HERE to choose your 8pm Main Event for Saturday 5th July : How many stupid pills you taken today Ryan? ;) 'Double chance' is just a single rebuy essentially....that you can take whenever you desire....be that immediately, if you bust, whatever.
    Posted by hhyftrftdr
    I have taken loads of stupid pills, although in my defence I have never played a Double Chance before. I was pretty sure it was a single rebuy but wasn't sure whether it was for free, like 2 chances for your £22.

Is there an addon?

I voted for this but have changed my mind. Also remembered that I am out on Saturday, I am stupid, disregard everything that I have said! lol
  • edited June 2014
    In Response to Re: Your Way Saturday - VOTE HERE to choose your 8pm Main Event for Saturday 5th July : I have taken loads of stupid pills, although in my defence I have never played a Double Chance before. I was pretty sure it was a single rebuy but wasn't sure whether it was for free, like 2 chances for your £22. Is there an addon? I voted for this but have changed my mind. Also remembered that I am out on Saturday, I am stupid, disregard everything that I have said! lol
    Posted by waller02
    Standard.
  • edited June 2014
    What's the structure of the BH? Perhaps vary it to the normal BH, maybe turbo.
  • edited July 2014
    Hi everybody,

Looks like the winner and the Main event for this Saturday is the £22 Double Chance tournament.

Good luck!