You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

sky poker points

edited August 2014 in Feedback & Suggestions
can we nothave 3ooo point games or more as i cant use all my points up, what do others think

Comments

• edited July 2014
    yeah they seem abit pointless the reward points!  All I ever see are 10pt freerolls!

In Response to sky poker points:
    can we nothave 3ooo point games or more as i cant use all my points up, what do others think
    Posted by metz13
  • edited July 2014
    you already get cash for points, the playing points are just a way for sky to give something to people who can't afford to play lots of cash games and want a chance of winning entry into a 10 pound game or a few quid . 
  • edited August 2014
    In Response to Re: sky poker points:
    you already get cash for points, the playing points are just a way for sky to give something to people who can't afford to play lots of cash games and want a chance of winning entry into a 10 pound game or a few quid . 
    Posted by salazar
    i agree but 1% isnt much back, they can surely do one big points competition a month
  • edited August 2014
    In Response to Re: sky poker points:
    In Response to Re: sky poker points : i agree but 1% isnt much back, they can surely do one big points competition a month
    Posted by metz13
    You get 10% back

Also if you bring your sky card to Tesco they will scan it and you get money off your shopping.