You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Cash tables constantly opening back up after i close them

Cash tables constantly opening back up after i close them why is this?

Comments

• edited July 2014
    Had this last night on four tables,kept on reopening tables when the four was already in play and when i busted in one game it reopened 7 times, now i dont wanna moan or berate sky but its not the browser or the download thats the problem its the programme thats the issue. The amount of threads ive seen complainig of issues relating to problems is tbh a joke,its about time sky sorted issues out or risk losing custom to other online poker sites that dont keep having these issues.
  • edited July 2014
    In Response to Cash tables constantly opening back up after i close them:
    Cash tables constantly opening back up after i close them why is this?
    Posted by bearlyther
    I have noticed there is a short delay between the player standing & the lobby updating and I think this is the reason the table keeps re-opening.

Essentially the tournament lobby thinks you are still sat at the table. 
  • edited July 2014
    In Response to Re: Cash tables constantly opening back up after i close them:
    Had this last night on four tables,kept on reopening tables when the four was already in play and when i busted in one game it reopened 7 times, now i dont wanna moan or berate sky but its not the browser or the download thats the problem its the programme thats the issue. The amount of threads ive seen complainig of issues relating to problems is tbh a joke,its about time sky sorted issues out or risk losing custom to other online poker sites that dont keep having these issues.
    Posted by CHILLIE
    Hi CHILLIE
    I have had the same thing happen to me.

It usually happens in tournaments where I have late regged..........similar to my explaination above.......there is a short delay between the player standing & the lobby updating and I think this is the reason the table keeps re-opening.

Essentially the tournament lobby thinks you are still sat at the table.

It can be a little annoying when you are mult-tabling.
  • edited July 2014
    Had a  long period without this happening but it happened again last night... it is pretty annoying 

another thing I've noticed a lot lately is I'm clicking on fold in advance of my turn to bet, its high lighting it but when my turn comes my hand isn't being folded and if I don't click again I'm being timed out.... granted if someone shoves it always overrides the fold and gives you the option again but this happens a lot regardless!!!

not a big issue, just thought I'd mention it...