You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

omaha freeroll+ questions about omaha players

edited January 2010 in Poker Chat
i finished 2nd all u haters all ive gotta say is ha lol

still with all these great blogs about begginers i see that really no 1 has read them as ive seen some of the worst plays in my life maybe because its a freeroll but every tournament u enter u wanna play your best

Comments

• edited January 2010
    Come play the 100GTD's..
  • edited January 2010
    im only stating a fact some 1 went all in late stages with 4888 and i was thinking what the ### and got me thinking how many people have read thm thats all so u saying come play the 100gtds and i say to that i would if comp dont  go slow but cant rely on it at the mo lol
  • edited January 2010
    Fair dooooooes, but i am just saying if you want a proper game of Omaha then come play the 100GTD mtt's.

I have never read the any of the beginner blog's and i've cash in 4/5 MTT's and my last 7 DYM's of omaha.
    As it is only a freeroll and if you say it was the "late stages", you don't get much for finishing outside the top 5 or so in £100 freeroll's so he might of just been going for the win and to not hang about, or maybe he had to go somewhere.

It is wrong to critise people when you do not know there thinkings. Just enjoy the fact you got easy chips.
  • edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: omaha freeroll+ questions about omaha players:
    im only stating a fact some 1 went all in late stages with 4888 and i was thinking what the ### and got me thinking how many people have read thm thats all so u saying come play the 100gtds and i say to that i would if comp dont  go slow but cant rely on it at the mo lol
    Posted by timebomb10

people go all in because its FREE and they have nothing to lose
  • edited January 2010
    Fair dooooooes, but i am just saying if you want a proper game of Omaha then come play the 100GTD mtt's.

I have never read the any of the beginner blog's and i've cash in 4/5 MTT's and my last 7 DYM's of omaha.
    As it is only a freeroll and if you say it was the "late stages", you don't get much for finishing outside the top 5 or so in £100 freeroll's so he might of just been going for the win and to not hang about, or maybe he had to go somewhere.

It is wrong to critise people when you do not know there thinkings. Just enjoy the fact you got easy chips.
  • edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: omaha freeroll+ questions about omaha players:
    Posted by timebomb10
    I think you'll find a lot of NLHE players dipping their feet into these freerolls.
  • edited January 2010
    well whats the point in participating then lol and it was final table when some1 made that move
    you should use the free tournaments to learn the game then as its free and hasn t cost anything

and personally i dont think its wrong to critise the oppostion as they mite learn from there mistakes :l

• edited January 2010
    Freerolls WILL ALWAYS be donkfests. Omaha will too. New players to any game will make non-conventional plays, Combine them all and what have you got ......... Super Donkfests.................  don't be surprised by anything you see on them.

Hope this helps.