You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

800m hands promo

edited July 2014 in Poker Chat
is there a hand counter somewhere so we can keep an eye on the progress?? only looked quickly but could find one anywhere. seems pretty important to me...

good promo btw, happy to see it incude MTTs in the hand count

Comments

• edited July 2014
    In Response to 800m hands promo:
    is there a hand counter somewhere so we can keep an eye on the progress?? only looked quickly but could find one anywhere. seems pretty important to me... good promo btw, happy to see it incude MTTs in the hand count
    Posted by chicknMelt
    Hi CM

On any table you open you can see the hand number at that time.

We'll be doing alerts, including on social media too to help track this.

Thanks
    Sky Poker
  • edited July 2014

Any predictions?

Clue - we are past 795m now.

• edited July 2014
    Yeah I agree its great promo only problem is when your in mini view you cant see the hand no. that normally appears at the top of window or am I just being silly?

• edited July 2014
    In Response to Re: 800m hands promo:
    Yeah I agree its great promo only problem is when your in mini view you cant see the hand no. that normally appears at the top of window or am I just being silly?
    Posted by liamboi11
    When in Mini View you can see the hand number in the chat box at the start of each hand.
  • edited July 2014
    In Response to Re: 800m hands promo : When in Mini View you can see the hand number in the chat box at the start of each hand.
    Posted by Sky_SamT
    ahhh kool thanks 
  • edited July 2014
    Any predictions? Clue - we are past 795m now.
    Posted by Sky_Poker
    We going to do a thread where we can predict this? I calculated at 400 hands per minute (it's 200 during the day, probably at least 700 at night and maybe 100 hands early morning) we should reach the first mile-stone in about 22 hours time. Half a million hands in just under a day so a million hands every 2 days so that's 8 days from tomorrow... so probably some time on thursday would be a good guess, or late wednesday night.
  • edited July 2014
    I use the classic view tables so there is no hand number visible, pretty annoying.