You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Tuesday Night Live on Sky Poker TV with Rich 'n' Ross (plus Last Longer Comp)

edited July 2014 in Poker Chat

We're back on the box this Tuesday night from 7pm - Channel 861 and streamed from this very website (link's up the top there on the right. That's it, the one that says 'TV').

And it's TURBO TUESDAY!

No...not World Cup Semi Final Tuesday...TURBO TUESDAY.

Seriously, if you're into the World Cup there's no reason why you can't stick that on the telly and then stream Sky Poker TV on your laptop (or iPad using the app), whilst playing on the tables.

No excuses in this day and age.

Now- missing the World Cup semi-final just for you, because that's the sort of guys we are...(the sort who forget to crosscheck the rota with the football schedule)...will be myself, Richard Orford and Ross 'elMania' Jarvis.

Now, as gutted as I am that I won't see the football live, I think I can live with getting score updates. Ross, on the other hand, has specifically requested that neither producer Dan or myself, or indeed anyone tell him what the score is during the show, as he plans to watch it when he gets back home at 1am.

You know what to do...

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, here's the official rubdown, I mean rundown...

7pm- Final table coverage of Sunday's £15K Super Roller.

8pm- Live action from the start of the £5K Turbo Open main event.

9pm– Sky Poker Sit and Go Coverage

10pm - Live Master Cash action

11pm-  Live action and probably a winner from the late stages of the £5K Turbo Open

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fire in all your usual banter/questions/hand requests into us either on this thread, via email skyopen@bskyb.com or via Twitter #skypoker

And back...'coz it was highly amusing on Sunday night's show...we want your...

SKY POKER SELFIES!

Email and tweet in photos taken on your phone or iPad of you watching and/or playing Sky Poker.

We'd especially love to see some of you watching or playing via the iPad/iPhone Sky Poker app whilst out and about.

Try to get yourself in the photo- but if not, just show us your TV and computer running Sky and maybe a bit of your 'work space'.

Every one who sends in a photo and/or a hand request that we stick on the show will be put in the hat, from which we'll draw out...

THREE WINNERS OF A £20 SKY BET!

And don't forget the Last Longer competition! 

Playing in the main event? Tell us on this thread that you want in on the last longer and the player that goes deepest out of those who enter will win a UKPC semi seat for Wednesday night (worth £48). Note that this prize is non-transferable, so if you can't play the prize then don't play the competition!

Looking forward to returning to the saddle, showing your photos and winding my onscreen partner up all night.

And remember, whatever you do...don't tell Ross the score.

Comments