You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

advice on making it difficult for those who limp in the mid and late stages of MTTs please.

since i've started playing MTTs on a regular basis, the early stages of MTTs might be a very loose time, but as the blinds get towards 250/500 i start to notice the table getting more tighter, players will still limp in on a loose range but what seems to happen is they'll play a fit or fold type way and also have a habit of doing blocker bets on a regular basis with even complete air.

being a 6 seat table make these limpers cause alot more damage to my stack if i'm not going to combat them as the blinds are going to be coming round on a more regular basis.

i've tried looking up things on the internet and it sounds as though the best way to combat these is using position rather than defending my blind. the one big issue i see with defending my blind is i'm going to be playing a guessing game, it's getting to the stage now where i see AA limping and because they like anything suited it makes raggy rainbow boards pose as much a risk as suited ones.