You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Thurs Night Live Show with Fowler, Jen Mason and Jamie Sykes 7pm CH 861 SkySports3 10pm ***official

edited July 2014 in Poker Chat
What's up poker peeps,

Tomorrow Night your live show is back, myself and Jen will be joined by Jamie Sykes (not the lesser known wedding singer, first thing that came up on google) but the poker pro from up norf, who is a wizz at cash. He will be joining us from 8pm, and I am sure you will want to ask him a question or two, find out what makes him tick and more importantly how he can help you! 

Skyopen@bskyb.com

#skypokertv

Also please can we have hand requests coming from the MasterCash tables. If your hand is picked to be shown on the tele, you will automatically be entered into a draw to win a £20 free SKYBET voucher :)

It's time to get busy with the camera again, (don't worry I won't judge) and send us a photo/screenshot of you winning a hand on the SkyPoker tables. If your pic is shown, you will also get entered into a draw to win a £20 SkyBet voucher :)

ALSO... we are spoiling you on the show... we will be playing 'GUESS THE HAND' again.  (if anyone can think of a more imaginative name for this send it in!) for the chance to win a £20 SkyBet voucher :)

So wherever you may be playing with us tommorrow night, on your iphone, ipad or computer get involved and enjoy the line up;

7-8pm   Live MasterCash coverage

8-9pm  Top of the Pots

9-10pm  Live MasterCash coverage

10-11pm  Live Mastercash Coverage

11-12am Highlights from the Main Event; the 10k SkySports Bounty Hunter

Hope all this wets your appetite to get your cash action on tomorrow night. I can not quite believe it, but we are approaching our 800 Millionth hand on Skypoker, and the winner of this hand will walk away with several prizes including a coveted seat to the UKPC Main Event, so good luck for this (check promotions page for all deets). 
In light of this;

What has been you most memorable hand on SkyPoker to date?????

I hope you enjoy the show, the 10k SkySports Bounty Hunter and the cash action, and let's hope that someone goes on to take some jackpot money down,

ta ta for now,

Fowles xxx

Comments

• edited July 2014
    And whilst typing all that my computer was kind enough to log me out, so I am now know as anna-nymous.

Thank you computer.
  • edited July 2014
    The "Ignore MissFowler" button does me (and the many, many others that use it) no favours if you just post anonymously.

I'm still not messaging your show today, though. Someone else will have to bump your thread up the first page. That'll learn ya! :P
  • edited July 2014
    In Response to Re: Thurs Night Live Show with Fowler, Jen Mason and Jamie Sykes 7pm CH 861 SkySports3 10pm ***official show thread*****:
    The "Ignore MissFowler" button does me (and the many, many others that use it) no favours if you just post anonymously. I'm still not messaging your show today, though. Someone else will have to bump your thread up the first page. That'll learn ya! :P
    Posted by BorinLoner
    But this is your chance to ask 'the' question!!!
  • edited July 2014
    In Response to Re: Thurs Night Live Show with Fowler, Jen Mason and Jamie Sykes 7pm CH 861 SkySports3 10pm ***official show thread*****:
    In Response to Re: Thurs Night Live Show with Fowler, Jen Mason and Jamie Sykes 7pm CH 861 SkySports3 10pm ***official show thread***** : But this is your chance to ask 'the' question!!!
    Posted by MissFowler

Nah, it's okay. I've come to accept that I'll never understand why walking around in only your undercrackers is taboo. Stupid civilised society! ;-)

Have a good 'un. No input from me means no rudeness about you... for once. Enjoy it while it lasts.
  • edited July 2014
    You really are a boring loner sir!
  • edited July 2014

Otis Lee Crenshaw - Women Call It Stalking lyrics

“Best moment in your life or any mans life is when that woman walks into a room full of people and stares across that sea of faces into yours and says he’s the one. Most times it’s happened to me it’s in a police line-up but what the xxxx!”

I’m only six foot one against this chart on the wall,
    But when she’s eyeing to find me I go ten feet tall,
    There’s only five guys here so when she singles me out,
    Kinda makes me feel special, makes me feel proud,
    She can put her finger on me, the rest of her too,
    Any kind of attention from that woman will do.

But women call it stalking,
    Women call it stalking,
    It’s just selective walking, but women have a tendency to exaggerate.

Gonna hug her, gonna mug her, gonna see her some more,
    Hey judge read the charge just a little bit slower.

She says I’ll see you in court, well I can’t wait,
    She calls it a trial but I call it a date,
    When the judge throws the book I’ll pretend it’s a bouquet,
    Cos’ I’m gonna marry that woman some day,
    You can tell a woman that you love her face to face,
    Or you can do it from a phone call that can’t be traced.

Women like flowers and candies and trees,
    Unless you’re standing behind one and they call the police,
    When I see her they’ll be tears down my face,
    It might be love or it might be mace.

But women call it stalking,

• edited July 2014
    Hi Anna & Jen,

Great to see Girl Power in action tonight, there should be a lot more of it................

Different names for "guess the hand"

"What's your Call?"

" Nuts or Bluff?"

The only hand I ever remember on Sky Poker was transmitted almost live on the last Sunday in May 2010:

James Hartigan says at 11.50pm "We all know where this is going ladies and gentlemen" when, with me as a slight chip leader, Swordsyboy raises all in with KJ and I called with 10's. They held up and he got £3k and I got a seat at the main event at WSOP 6 weeks later.  Good luck to Ryan,Redmond & Stuart, it would be great to see them all cash on Saturday.

Love

Sue

• edited July 2014
    In by the all in sat
  • edited July 2014
    Master cash 2 another of those things 796113733
  • edited July 2014
    Good evening Anna and Jen.
    Missing the glasses Anna.
    All the best
    Rainman397
  • edited July 2014
    hand analsis

796114204 master cash 27

when a player opts to call the flop and turn i'm left thinking now he is either trapping me with the nuts or he is chasing it.
    if he was chasing it i know he'll just fold the river.

although i put most of my money in the pot could this give me the excuse to still fold?
     it doesn't seem to make sense seeing a hand that i am beating decide to call the flop and turn then raise the river when it's too late,

• edited July 2014
    good evening anna and jen great show as always 
    my most memorable hand was having pocket jacks  the 1st hand of a £1500 bounty hunter a few years ago, flop came down J/8/8  ,check call a raise on flop against 2 opponents ,turn card 9 ,check call again ,river card J we all end up all in ,one had pocket nines and the other player someone called scotty 77  don`t know if you`ve ever heard of him ?had pockets eights!! sickest hand i`ve ever seen ... best river card ever :)
  • edited July 2014
    Northwold is a village and civil parish in the English county of Norfolk. Not really near Southwold.
  • edited July 2014
    My favourite sky poker hand?  Hard question because there have been so many. 6 bet shoving 2 3 off only for the oppo to make a nitty call with aces was fun. Well fun when the flop came 733 :-). Winning one of the dtd tournies with quad sevens was fun too. But my favourite hand is always going to be the next winning one. Have a great show and have fun everyone
  • edited July 2014
    GUESS THE HAND

Could be

Dealiver the river!

or

Read em and tweet

or

Why are you showing YoYo's hands?

• edited July 2014
    Surely the naming the hand game has to be "Call the Hand?"

Also my most memorable hand is the one that just bust me out of the Bounty Hunter tonight. Hand #

796139549. I am the one sitting there with the 2 glourious aces. Did I play it wrong or just get unlucky? Would love to know what you think?

Cheers,

Jack
  • edited July 2014
    Can I please have this hand analysed

Hand History #789199399Mastercash 4, thoughts on river decision?
  • edited July 2014
    Man down at the WSOP unfortunately

RyRy has gone busto during the first level of Day 3.

No news on Redmond or Stuart at this point (which I hope no news means good news). Phil Ivey is no longer chip leader.