You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Thanks FOSP Prizes sorted thurs!!!......Now can anyone HELP my good friend TrishXX!!!!

edited July 2014 in Poker Chat
Hi Hitman,

Unfortunately we can't add the prize structure in once the tournament has started. What will happen though is the prizes will be paid in the morning based on the usual structure though.

Comments

• edited July 2014
    No prizes in Lobby for FOSP holdem tournie started at 7.30pm!!!

Can u sort then delete this thread TA!!!!!

Hour late reg, so time to sort!!
  • edited July 2014
    In Response to Re: Sky BODS......HELP!!!!:
    Hi Hitman, Unfortunately we can't add the prize structure in once the tournament has started. What will happen though is the prizes will be paid in the morning based on the usual structure though.
    Posted by Sky_AdamR
    Stick me down for 1st Adam :)
  • edited July 2014
    Hi Hitman, Unfortunately we can't add the prize structure in once the tournament has started. What will happen though is the prizes will be paid in the morning based on the usual structure though.
    Posted by Sky_AdamR
    Thanks Adam!!
  • edited July 2014
    Hi HITMAN_RV TRIED TO REG FOR THE TOURNEY BUT WILL NOT LET ME,IT SAYS MY PC IS OUT OF DATE, HELP PLEASE,THANKS PAIGE AKA TRISH XXXX
  • edited July 2014

ALSO cannot post on the friends FOSP PAGE AGAIN IT SAYS MY PC IS OUT OF DATE, CANNOT DOWN LOAD GOGGLE CHROME, OR FIREFOX,

• edited July 2014
    Hi HITMAN_RV TRIED TO REG FOR THE TOURNEY BUT WILL NOT LET ME,IT SAYS MY PC IS OUT OF DATE, HELP PLEASE,THANKS PAIGE AKA TRISH XXXX
    Posted by paige55
    Hi Trish, XX, You may have just missed late reg??

.....or has your PC had all latest updates??

Can you register for other tournies???

I'm no IT Expert, CAN ANYONE ELSE HELP PLS??????

Thanks
  • edited July 2014
    I have Changed this thread to a.......

HELP TRISH/PAIGE THREAD!!

PLEASE!!!

xxXxx
  • edited July 2014
    Really hitman i thought better of you?

maybe if 99.9 percent of her(his) posts were not a lot of horse spit then people would be willing too help but i find it very hard too believe that someone can load the facebook page yet not comment on it hmmmm

Never heard that before if there is a problem with your browser it affects pictures and images not comments thats why when you load facebook the comments are there but not the pictures

trish you are a adult start acting like one and not a spoilt little child!! and grow up as it is so boring
  • edited July 2014
    What exactly is reporting that "the PC is out of date"?
    Bizarre. I've never seen a message like that from any piece of software.

• edited July 2014
    In Response to Re: Thanks FOSP Prizes sorted thurs!!!......Now can anyone HELP my good friend TrishXX!!!!:
    Really hitman i thought better of you? maybe if 99.9 percent of her(his) posts were not a lot of horse spit then people would be willing too help but i find it very hard too believe that someone can load the facebook page yet not comment on it hmmmm Never heard that before if there is a problem with your browser it affects pictures and images not comments thats why when you load facebook the comments are there but not the pictures trish you are a adult start acting like one and not a spoilt little child!! and grow up as it is so boring
    Posted by SEPERABIT
    ok I will stop being boring and I will no longer act like a spoilt child.Thank you for putting me on the naughty step
  • edited July 2014
    Sounds like it might be scam/malware, beware.
  • edited July 2014
    In Response to Re: Thanks FOSP Prizes sorted thurs!!!......Now can anyone HELP my good friend TrishXX!!!!:
    Sounds like it might be scam/malware, beware.
    Posted by GaryQQQ
    Thanks Gary!!

Get off the Naughty Step Paige!!!
    You dont deserve to be there, lol!!

SEPERABIT, easy tiger, lol!
    ..some of us old uns aint as good at IT stuff as others!

Hey I Understand, but be nice to Trish please.....as favour to me!!
    TY Mate!
  • edited July 2014
    It is a virus/scam. See quote below:

Your software may be out of date ads or popups appears in your browser, for example and in our case at Google Chrome, but it might also happen in Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox with another message affecting that specific browser or video codec. This Your software may be out of date ads are caused by malicious software. This malicious software use popups to promote ads thru this website. This  Your software may be out of date ads are simply used to send traffic to partners in order to make money from these ads.

This malicious software that cause the Your software may be out of date scam, are made for one thing. To investigate your browsing behavior and to make money by advertisements. The distributors often pack the so called update or software with more adware to install into your computer. This is just a scam nothing more or less, do not fall for it.

• edited July 2014
    It is a virus/scam. See quote below: Your software may be out of date  ads or popups appears in your browser, for example and in our case at Google Chrome, but it might also happen in Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox with another message affecting that specific browser or video codec. This Your software may be out of date ads are caused by malicious software. This malicious software use popups to promote ads thru this website. This  Your software may be out of date ads are simply used to send traffic to partners in order to make money from these ads. This malicious software that cause the Your software may be out of date scam, are made for one thing. To investigate your browsing behavior and to make money by advertisements. The distributors often pack the so called update or software with more adware to install into your computer. This is just a scam nothing more or less, do not fall for it.
    Posted by Boxster
    To second what Dave posted . you will see a little popup at bottom of your screen saying XXXX browser is out of date. DO NOT click the link simply close it. They are annoying but do die off eventually, and make sure your anti virus is set to update automatically.
  • edited July 2014
    Malwarebytes is a great little tool to run alongside your AV. It tackles a lot of browser hijacks and other things missed by other tools.
    The free version does the basics just fine. The (pay for) Premium version adds extra functionality like real-time scanning.

http://www.malwarebytes.org/

• edited July 2014
    Hi Guys thanks for your Replies,My Husband had a look at my computer last night and told me not to use it,as he found quite afew things wrong with it.Hence this post was typed on his Laptop,So my computer is of to the shops for repair,once again thanks for help paige xxx
  • edited July 2014
    Hi Guys thanks for your Replies,My Husband had a look at my computer last night and told me not to use it,as he found quite afew things wrong with it.Hence this post was typed on his Laptop,So my computer is of to the shops for repair,once again thanks for help paige xxx
    Posted by paige55
    Hope your PC gets better soon xxx
  • edited July 2014
    If it has "nil by mouth" popping up it is really sick..