You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Just got into the...

edited January 2010 in Sky Poker Tournaments
Hey guys,

Gonna start getting involved more on here with you guys so thought I'd post something up!

Due to my bankroll being incredibly low right now...Im trying to qualify for tournaments any way I can! 

Just managed to qualify for the Semi taking place tonight for a place into the 15k Primo on Sunday...

Would be first time I've entered that tourny If Im able to get there so would be good to give it a shot! Wouldn't be bad qualifying for £1.50 too eh!

How is everyone else doing on the tables at the moment?

Comments

• edited January 2010
    In Response to Just got into the...:
    Hey guys, Gonna start getting involved more on here with you guys so thought I'd post something up! Due to my bankroll being incredibly low right now...Im trying to qualify for tournaments any way I can!  Just managed to qualify for the Semi taking place tonight for a place into the 15k Primo on Sunday... Would be first time I've entered that tourny If Im able to get there so would be good to give it a shot! Wouldn't be bad qualifying for £1.50 too eh! How is everyone else doing on the tables at the moment?
    Posted by Ads2kuk

Good Luck Ads and a HUGE welcome to the forum.. Hope to see more of you here and on the tables :) xx
  • edited January 2010
    Welcome to the forum.
    Good luck in the Primo semi tonight.
    I managed to win a place in the Saturday night Open a couple of week back via a freeroll game and managed to cash, So nothing is impossible on this site.
  • edited January 2010

Welcome to the Forum Ads :)

• edited January 2010
    Thanks guys! I'll let you know how I get on! Hopefully stating that I made it! haha...

LML, I introduced myself to you, tikay, orford and dingdell on New Years at Luton, hope your good!