You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

4 pocket pairs in a row

OK, so this happened a few weeks ago. On one cash table I got dealt the following hands: AA, KK, KK and JJ consecutively. Got paid in a couple of them spots too!! Anyone ever had any more premium pairs in a row than that?

Comments

• edited July 2014
    Not more... but got AA three hands in a row in a tourney once! Lost with 2 of them too!! Awful experience, haha!
  • edited July 2014
    In Response to Re: 4 pocket pairs in a row:
    Not more... but got AA three hands in a row in a tourney once! Lost with 2 of them too!! Awful experience, haha!
    Posted by mrsduck

Me too, about 3 years ago.. It was fairly deep in the old £11 TSP Classic MTT and I got action and won all 3 hands and went on to win eventually. Nice life eh.
  • edited July 2014
    had AA 3 out of 4 hands in a row  on 200nl full ring game on f,tilt a good few years ago (when the games were real  good)   ,lost full stack with them all, so sickening at time , 1st one to a set ,2nd allin vs flush draw on flop  and the 3rd time i just shipped em pre over a utg open and got called by qq and j10s lost that one too   
    sick game at times