You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Your Way Saturday - VOTE HERE to choose your 8pm Main Event for Saturday 19th July

edited July 2014 in Poker Chat

Hi Everybody,

Hope you all enjoyed last Saturdays £22 Turbo Main Event. 

This week the Rebuy and Bounty Hunter return and we are offering a £33 Freezeout tournament.

If you have any ideas of tournaments that you would like to see in upcoming weeks then please leave a message below.

Voting ends 9am Friday morning.

Good luck!

Comments

• edited July 2014
    No idea if it would work but how about a tournament where you can pay £11 for 1000chips and you can buy as many 1000chips as you like for the first hour?? i know its very similar to a rebuy but i think it would be great to choose the stack you would like to start with, so if you wanted you can buy in 10 times straight away for a 10k chipstack or you can go for just 1k and a big bink in terms of roi. I have no idea if it would work but it is an idea none the less.
  • edited July 2014
    In Response to Re: Your Way Saturday - VOTE HERE to choose your 8pm Main Event for Saturday 19th July:
    No idea if it would work but how about a tournament where you can pay £11 for 1000chips and you can buy as many 1000chips as you like for the first hour?? i know its very similar to a rebuy but i think it would be great to choose the stack you would like to start with, so if you wanted you can buy in 10 times straight away for a 10k chipstack or you can go for just 1k and a big bink in terms of roi. I have no idea if it would work but it is an idea none the less.
    Posted by jordz16
     They tried something similar a bit ago. It was Multistack, you could buy for 5, 10 or 20. I like the idea, but giving unlimited stackable rebuys for an hour would make it hard to know when to stop re-buying. 
  • edited July 2014
    Hi everybody,

Looks like the £33 Freezeout is the winner!

Good luck!