You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Collusion/ multi accounting question

edited July 2014 in Poker Chat
I have just reported 2 players via the chat facility.
I noticed something that made me suspicious so checked their sharkscope details and sure enough, they usually play the same STT.
I watched them play another STT and there appeared to be chip dumping from big stack to shorty.

I asked, if it was proven, would any players receive refunds.
( I have no complaints about my elimination, a standard QQ v AK flip)

I was told nobody would be refunded and because of confidentiality, I would not be told of the outcome of any investigation.

Is this correct?  
It doesn't seem right.

People could still be losing money because of them/him. 

p.s. when I began this post they were registered to play together yet again.

p.p.s. No, I won't name them on here.

Comments

• edited July 2014
    I played with them i think tonite very fishy. 
  • edited July 2014
    In Response to Collusion/ multi accounting question:
    I have just reported 2 players via the chat facility. I noticed something that made me suspicious so checked their sharkscope details and sure enough, they usually play the same STT. I watched them play another STT and there appeared to be chip dumping from big stack to shorty. I asked, if it was proven, would any players receive refunds. ( I have no complaints about my elimination, a standard QQ v AK flip) I was told nobody would be refunded and because of confidentiality, I would not be told of the outcome of any investigation. Is this correct?   It doesn't seem right. People could still be losing money because of them/him.  p.s. when I began this post they were registered to play together yet again. p.p.s. No, I won't name them on here.
    Posted by dragon1964
    what level was this at?
  • edited July 2014

You did the right thing reporting your suspicion, thank you.

However, to stop further speculation from others and before people (who may not be guilty) get 'outed' we are closing the thread.

Sky Poker