You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Gadgerno1 chat banned and forum banned

edited January 2010 in Poker Chat
Gadgerno1 has just found out he is banned from the forum and chatt banned.

He's never been abusive to any one, asked for an explanation off the customer care team
and a transcript and they said no and the deciscion is final.

Gadge was really looking forward to voting for nutter or phil as total player.
Unlucky guys LOL , but seriously he wishes you both the best of luck.

Comments

• edited January 2010
    Played with this guy for about 10 years now it feels, he has never put a word out of line..

Shocked.
  • edited January 2010

Seen u a couple of times recently at the cash tables Jimi, wud like to have said aup! - is the chat ban final forever n eva n eva?

• edited January 2010
    he must have been abusive to someone,they wouldnt have banned him for no reason.
  • edited January 2010
    In Response to Gadgerno1 chat banned and forum banned:
    Gadgerno1 has just found out he is banned from the forum and chatt banned. He's never been abusive to any one, asked for an explanation off the customer care team and a transcript and they said no and the deciscion is final. Gadge was really looking forward to voting for nutter or phil as total player. Unlucky guys LOL , but seriously he wishes you both the best of luck.
    Posted by jimifloyd
    He will still get a TP vote, it has been said a few times it will not be a forum vote, that every sky player gets a vote.
  • edited January 2010
    Ummm wow!! I have played gadger many many times and have never, ever seen a nasty, abusive streak.  This has really shocked me and Gadger i have enjoyed our many battles and regarded u as a good friend on here.

Hope it can get sorted for u m8 :)
  • edited January 2010
    how can they forum ban him when he hasnt made a post (to my knowledge)

spoke to gadger a few times and always been polite, any word on how long your banned for jimi?
  • edited January 2010
    I don't know this person and have never shared a table with him, so can't comment much, BUT, on one hand there's the 'they must have done something' argument, but on the other hand I recently REPORTED someone for chat abuse and initially got a message back saying I would be banned! When I said "Hang on, I was actually reporting abuse, and I hadn't said ANYTHING in the chat" I got back an apology and was told to ignore that warning. So maybe mistakes do happen elsewhere (?)
  • edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: Gadgerno1 chat banned and forum banned:
    Seen u a couple of times recently at the cash tables Jimi, wud like to have said aup! - is the chat ban final forever n eva n eva?
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    Mines not for long DOHHHHHHH,your a good cash player and im sorry if i went over the top about that post earlier.

Aup m8 lol.
  • edited January 2010

Is this actually true? Surely they can't ban him without giving a reason, that's ridiculous?

I played with him a fair bit and will no doubt again and never saw anything from him which would result in this, seemed like a very nice bloke.

Sincerely hope this is being investigated further if true.
  • edited January 2010
    Jim ask him to check the e-mail they sent him. They sent one to a mate of mine by mistake so it can happen. When he checked the email it should have gone to the guy he had reported. Ive also spoken to Gadge many times and he's a top bloke and always gracious in defeat.
  • edited January 2010
    Gadgerno= top man

chat ban= ?
  • edited January 2010
    Jim ask him to check the e-mail they sent him. They sent one to a mate of mine by mistake so it can happen. When he checked the email it should have gone to the guy he had reported. 
    Posted by tallboy
    Rather like my story (above) ?

• edited January 2010
    There may be trouble ahead....... lol

These posts never go well. I've been involved in one before and to be quite honest won't bother commenting about anyones chat ban again. If it's deserved then so be it and if it's not then only Customer Service can sort it. There have been tons of these posts and not once has anyone's chat ban been lifted due to forum pressure. I urge anyone not to bother getting into the chat arguments as to be honest..... theres just no point!
  • edited January 2010
    this is so bad i speak to gadgerno1 loads and loads and feel for him lets hope sky take notice and this gets sorted good luck and hope to speak to you again soon
  • edited January 2010
    Ummm wow!! I have played gadger many many times and have never, ever seen a nasty, abusive streak.  This has really shocked me and Gadger i have enjoyed our many battles and regarded u as a good friend on here. Hope it can get sorted for u m8 :)
    Posted by phil12uk
    Same as above
  • edited January 2010
    Come on sky, surely they gotta tell him what hes suppose to of said

the guy is a top top fellow, not knocking sky but think he deserves a explaination

btw, the guy is already one of the best players on here
    by not letting him talk, your gunna make him concentrate evan more, god help us, hahaha

gl gadge
  • edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: Gadgerno1 chat banned and forum banned : Same as above
    Posted by FlashFlush
    x2........a nice guy on the tables
  • edited January 2010
    In Response to Gadgerno1 chat banned and forum banned:
    Gadgerno1 has just found out he is banned from the forum and chatt banned. He's never been abusive to any one, asked for an explanation off the customer care team and a transcript and they said no and the deciscion is final. Gadge was really looking forward to voting for nutter or phil as total player. Unlucky guys LOL , but seriously he wishes you both the best of luck.
    Posted by jimifloyd
    I dont know gadge but ive played against you jimi so i believe you when you say he is a gent.
    but my understanding is that sky give a couple of warnings before actually banning anyone,unless the offence is so serious that it warrents an instant ban.

i think sky should clarify their punishment system,and also inform the player why they are banned.....dave
  • edited January 2010
    In Response to Gadgerno1 chat banned and forum banned : I dont know gadge but ive played against you jimi so i believe you when you say he is a gent. but my understanding is that sky give a couple of warnings before actually banning anyone,unless the offence is so serious that it warrents an instant ban. i think sky should clarify their punishment system,and also inform the player why they are banned.....dave
    Posted by DAVEYZZ
    Totally agree with this post.