You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Sky Poker Cup Chat

2»

Comments

• edited July 2014
    I've thrown in the towel.

The good news; I found an awful opponent who wanted to play multiple £10.50 games.

The bad news; he was in god-mode, invincible in all-in and call situations regardless of equity.

My percentage was dropping like a stone and it was getting too expensive. Good luck to those still in contention.
  • edited July 2014
    Just completed my 50 £5.25 variety of Speed and Regular HU Games. Finished with 34 wins. Which I believe is 68% - can't tell at this stage whether it's going to be enough?

• edited July 2014
    Well I think I've blown my chances today too I've lost 6 and won only 2 can't believe how bad I've run today compared to yesterday, think I will give up for today and try to run better tomorrow.
  • edited July 2014
    Think this competition as been great I don't normally play h,u but thought I would try, so far ive played 34 games winning 20, do others think that's ok and I should carry on, ive played games against a lot of the players on the leaderboard and ant feedback from those players on my game would be much appreciated.
  • edited July 2014
    Played one game :)
    Lost one game :(
    Gave up! :'(

GL everyone! xx
  • edited July 2014
    In Response to Re: Sky Poker Cup Chat:
    Well Guy`s I've done my quota and my final leg was not pretty to watch . I was in a quite good position going into my final leg ......But the poker gods would make sure they hammered my final nails into my coffin real good...Yikes!!..... it really was unpleasant  and not pretty to watch...I was quiet deflated . On a positive note......I will pick myself up and solider on regardless as I think I am around 60% give or take a digit. A few  good run sessions to improve my  % & I hope I may stand a squeak.......But it`s not looking good as the peeps coming up on the rails are showing great numbers.
    Posted by footsie66
    Its gonna be tight Footsie.  I played 8 this evening. Won 4 lost 4 and played like a fool. my % I think will slip to 66% and have 14 games to go. I reckon 64-66 % will only just be good enough.  last day u may see everyone all of sudden try and get a 4 game win streak to get in.