You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Well...to follow on from...

edited January 2010 in Sky Poker Tournaments
Well guys,

Whoever saw my post a few hours ago saw I had qualified through the £1.50 satellite into tonights £7 15k Primo Semi...

Just finished it off now...I came a respectable..........

2nd! Real happy with that seeing as I've managed to make my way into a £33 buy in tourny off of £1.50! My bankroll is so so weak at the moment so hopefully can go deep and give me a boost!

Anyone give me any info on the tourny? First time entering so whats it like? Obviously standard will be higher however any strategys ;)

Thanks!

Ads2kuk

Comments

• edited January 2010
    Very well done.
    Good luck on Sunday.
  • edited January 2010
    Congratulations and good luck on Sunday,

As for advise on how to play the tournament, i'd say just play your normal game and try, how ever hard that may be lol, not to think about the prize pool, treat it as you would any other low buyin game and above all HAVE FUN.

Steve

PS dont forget to record the show just incase some of your hands are shown and you can always watch it live on the internet but dont let it distract you while you are playing.
  • edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: Well...to follow on from...:
    Congratulations and good luck on Sunday, As for advise on how to play the tournament, i'd say just play your normal game and try, how ever hard that may be lol, not to think about the prize pool, treat it as you would any other low buyin game and above all HAVE FUN. Steve PS dont forget to record the show just incase some of your hands are shown and you can always watch it live on the internet but dont let it distract you while you are playing.
    Posted by Kiwini4u
    Thanks mate,

Yeah I'll try not to have the prize pool on my mind! Just will try to play a solid game!

Any of you entering?
  • edited January 2010
    Gonna have a go at the satellites on Sunday, hopefully get in that way.  If I dont qualify then I MIGHT buy in directly depending on how my bankroll is looking but thats a decision I wont make till the night.
  • edited January 2010
  • edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: Well...to follow on from...:
    VWD Ads!!! x
    Posted by LML
    Just getting in shape for the TKO because I have chosen yourself LML! x