You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

F.A.O. SKY.Am I a cheat?

edited July 2014 in Poker Chat
As above sky,have I ever been done for being  a  cheat???
P.s.came second in tourney that said incident took place.So if it was a case of gamesmanship,didnt do much good,did it??
Cheers 
paul

Comments

• edited July 2014
    Earlier on in a tourney I was mindin my own buisness the a known reg,not on my table decided to ask if I was ever banned from sky for cheatin.This aint on imo,it took a lot of back n forth and then he/she said it may have been a mistake!No way is that acceptable.everyone on my table told said reg to do one!For one I dont like the insinuation and 2,this annoyed thef*** outta me.Being labelled as a cheat is the worst imo.Not namin a name now but IN HIS/HER WORDS "Report me!"So sky.Have I ever been banned for cheating?When you say no,can I out the **** who suggested otherwise?This is really buggin me.hate cheatin
    ?
  • edited July 2014
    Hey BN

Mate just ignore them, don't let it get to you, it really isn't worth it.

They are getting a rise from you which is exactly what they want.

I remember playing a HU Sit and Go against you one time, I got disconnected, and you waited till I got back on which was spot on by you.

Your posts and blog are always positive and uplifting, you are one of the good guys.

I know it's frustrating when it happens. I had something similar just over a month a go a "reg" playing me at HU cash, eventually I stacked him, he was being abusive / threatening.

Their behaviour says nothing about you but speaks volume about them and their character.

Serioussly I wouldn't worry about it, and good luck at the tables:)

Are you having a go at the  HU sit and go promo?   
  • edited July 2014
    In Response to Re: Am I a cheat?:
    Hey BN Mate just ignore them, don't let it get to you, it really isn't worth it. They are getting a rise from you which is exactly what they want. I remember playing a HU Sit and Go against you one time, I got disconnected, and you waited till I got back on which was spot on by you. Your posts and blog are always positive and uplifting, you are one of the good guys. I know it's frustrating when it happens. I had something similar just over a month a go a "reg" playing me at HU cash, eventually I stacked him, he was being abusive / threatening. Their behaviour says nothing about you but speaks volume about them and their character. Serioussly I wouldn't worry about it, and good luck at the tables:) Are you having a go at the  HU sit and go promo?   
    Posted by LARSON7
    Really appreciate the post man.Re the hu promo,im concentratin on the tourneys atm as I think Ive got a small edge on the bhs.had a bad month previous,but hey ho.I will be back lol!!!
    Thanks again bud 
    BE GOOD 
    Paul

• edited July 2014
    As above sky,have I ever been done for being  a  cheat??? P.s.came second in tourney that said incident took place.So if it was a case of gamesmanship,didnt do much good,did it?? Cheers  paul
    Posted by bignoise10
    Cheat Cheat!!! TUT TUT.......

You were involeved in an incident?........................I saw this same phrase when I was on a motorway once.........................There has been an incident - SLOW DOWN :)

DON't WORRY - If you were involved in an incident - you have most likely already had a re-fund. :)

Good luck at the tables
  • edited July 2014
    In Response to Re: Am I a cheat? : Really appreciate the post man.Re the hu promo,im concentratin on the tourneys atm as I think Ive got a small edge on the bhs.had a bad month previous,but hey ho.I will be back lol!!! Thanks again bud  BE GOOD  Paul
    Posted by bignoise10
    Defo worth a go mate, decent money up for grabs :)

Gl with the MTTs
  • edited July 2014
    In Response to Re: Am I a cheat? : Cheat Cheat!!! TUT TUT....... You were involeved in an incident?........................I saw this same phrase when I was on a motorway once.........................There has been an incident - SLOW DOWN :) DON't WORRY - If you were involved in an incident - you have most likely already had a re-fund. :) Good luck at the tables
    Posted by POKERTREV
    lol
    Cheers man
    Paul
  • edited July 2014
    Hi Paul,
    CONGRATULATIONS on the cash mate, £70 is a nice second prize for anyone.
     as to the other ****  you just gotta try & ignore it mate, as Larson said.
    it's not easy at the time though is it. 
    don't let one idiot spoil your night, you gotta be the 'Big man' & rise above it next time.
    best wishes & love to the wee man,
    Ian.

ps; Hopefully be reading about the next big B/H cash soon!!!

• edited July 2014
    In Response to F.A.O. SKY.Am I a cheat?:
    Earlier on in a tourney I was mindin my own buisness the a known reg,not on my table decided to ask if I was ever banned from sky for cheatin.This aint on imo,it took a lot of back n forth and then he/she said it may have been a mistake!No way is that acceptable.everyone on my table told said reg to do one!For one I dont like the insinuation and 2,this annoyed thef*** outta me.Being labelled as a cheat is the worst imo.Not namin a name now but IN HIS/HER WORDS "Report me!"So sky.Have I ever been banned for cheating?When you say no,can I out the **** who suggested otherwise?This is really buggin me.hate cheatin ?
    Posted by bignoise10
    Hi bud,

People say the daftest things, usually when they lose.

Ignore it.

Sky will not confirm anything, either way, but as you are pretty well known on Sky Poker, everyone would know the score.

When these things are said, you can always Cut & Paste the Rail Chat, & send it to Customer Care.

And no, sorry, but you cannot "name & shame", for all sorts of reasons.

Just rise above this sort of nonsense.

Well done on the bink!
  • edited July 2014
    If I'm honest I saw your diary a while back and thought "isn't that the guy that got banned for cheating in that SNG promotion" - I read through your thread and realised it definitely wasn't you. Can't remember the actual guys name, but maybe it was similar - and said reg made the same mistake as I did? Albeit I didn't say anything at the time because I wasn't certain, and was actually mistaken!

And yes, that reg shouldn't have said anything in the chat box but could understand him getting frustrated if he saw you and did genuinely think you'd been banned for cheating. Of course it could be as everyone else sees it and that he was just being a genuine tool and just winding you up for no reason - in which case that's almost definitely not on!
  • edited July 2014
    In Response to Re: F.A.O. SKY.Am I a cheat?:
    If I'm honest I saw your diary a while back and thought "isn't that the guy that got banned for cheating in that SNG promotion" - I read through your thread and realised it definitely wasn't you. Can't remember the actual guys name, but maybe it was similar - and said reg made the same mistake as I did? Albeit I didn't say anything at the time because I wasn't certain, and was actually mistaken! And yes, that reg shouldn't have said anything in the chat box but could understand him getting frustrated if he saw you and did genuinely think you'd been banned for cheating. Of course it could be as everyone else sees it and that he was just being a genuine tool and just winding you up for no reason - in which case that's almost definitely not on!
    Posted by F_Ivanovic
    BOOM!

And that is EXACTLY one of the reasons why Sky Poker don't permit "name & shame", as so often people get names mixed up, or make mistakes.

It's very easy to be careless, but the internet is not written in pencil, you can't erase it once it has been posted, even if the Post is deleted, traces remain via caches.

And once again we see the unpleasantness caused to so many by the very tiny majority who cheat.  

• edited July 2014
    I got banned for cheating ones, was playing ollies and only took 3 steps back instead of 4, my ollies were taken off me for a week, devo'ed. I know it's annoying mate but try and forget about it, nice blink...
  • edited July 2014
    Hi Bud

You have a similar screen name to a player who was banned after multi-accounting in a promo, I remember his apology on facebook afterwards and his screen name was similar.

Like everybody says, ignore it, the reg has made a mistake and needs to get his facts right!!

Dave
  • edited July 2014
    Think the lesson here is pretty clear.....

Make your alias on Sky as unique as possible, as to avoid getting caught up in some cheating scandal that involved a pesky individual with a similar name.

Regards, hhyftrftdr
  • edited July 2014
    Just catchin up on this today.Had a day away yesterday.Thanks for all the responses folks.
    paul
  • edited July 2014
    In Response to Re: F.A.O. SKY.Am I a cheat?:
    Think the lesson here is pretty clear..... Make your alias on Sky as unique as possible, as to avoid getting caught up in some cheating scandal that involved a pesky individual with a similar name. Regards, hhyftrftdr
    Posted by hhyftrftdr
    Totally agree

from hhyftrftde