You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

favourite diary

edited July 2014 in Poker Chat
There are quite a few diaries on here, I pretty much read them all, but have a few favourites, like gazza127 and tommyd's but for me they don't post enough, but quality rather than quantity maybe? 
The only one I struggle to understand is f.ivanovic diary way too advanced for me, justfind myself reading and rereading his posts and just have to give up! Ha
The thing is, is that not many people.comment on their diaries so it probably feels like nobody reads them.
Just wondering what diaries are other peoples favourites are and why?

Comments

• edited July 2014
    Thanks for this BOOBOOB.  I don't post as regularly as I did before as i've moved into a rather stressful job and don't have as much time to play poker/write a diary.

Its nice to know people do read it though.  When people don't post I do sometimes wonder why I do it as I assume people arent reading, but then you get posts like this or a player at a table talks to you and realise people do read them, but dont post.  I enjoy doing it though... just spilling my thoughts onto some black and white can be good to keep you sane... but also good to learn from mistakes.

I don't get much time to browse the forum as I once did, but I always keep up to date with Larson7, Tommyd, Jac35s diarys and keep tabs on the new ones that pop up too.  Always good to see people try challenges or introduce themselves to the forum.

• edited July 2014
    Pretty much read them all but always read jac's, gazza's and peter's. 
  • edited July 2014

My favourite diaries are, I like them all equally:)

• edited July 2014
    I read all the diaries  and enjoy them even more when they all do well and complete their goals and challenges they set themselves.
  • edited July 2014
    I read all the diarys liked Lamberts he used to post all the highs and lows of his poker journy from newbie to pro absolute legend imo. shame he doesnt post anymore. Jacs gazzas and Tommy Ds always a good read. Larsons challenges are fun and a good read. I remember larson doing the 2p 4p challenge. Now look at him a top player now. 
  • edited July 2014
    To see people like lambert and larson, progress through the limits with proper bankroll management, is nice to see the dedication in some of thechallenges must be hard, to say the least. The hours and beats these people take must take their toll, like devonfish at the moment playing the £1 dym.
    I just haven't got the time or bankroll management to give a challenge a go, I'm just a rec who enjoys a punt. 
    Sometimes it comes off.
    Just keep posting guys because I for one enjoy them and you would probably be suprised how mmany read them!
    Happy posting
  • edited July 2014
    Yeah Lambert and Larson's diaries were the two I'd read the most when I started visiting sky poker more regularly - I think the site really benefits from them as well as it gives plenty of inspiration to all new players to show them what can be possible if they stick with it, accepting that most people will struggle / lose when they first start out.

I still read them all as much as possible, but Jac35's is probably the most enjoyable of the ones regularly updated.

Although I may change my mind on that if Derby ever have a really successful season...
  • edited July 2014
    craigcu12's ainec.