You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Turbo Tuesday Live Show 7pm ch861 with Fowler, Spittles, Julian Thew and Daiva Barauskaite **officia

edited July 2014 in Poker Chat
Good evening folks,

Hope you have had a wonderful weekend?  I hope no one got caught  in the crazy storms, love a good storm me! Tuesday night's  show is jam packed with poker goodness, so I hope you get to tune in and enjoy not one,  but two amazing guests, oh and my lovely fresh from Vegas (should be tanned) RyRy! 

The legend that is Julian Thew will be answering your questions and analysing your poker play once again. Also I am thrilled, as I sure you will be  to have gorgeous blonde poker player as guest, other than Thew,  Daiva 'Baltic Blonde' Barauskaite (good luck to me with pronouncing that one!) will also be on the show, and we would love to hear some of your questions for her;

Skyopen@bskyb.com
#skypokertv  

7pm – 8pm – Tonight On Sky Poker

£15K Super Roller Main event final table highlights from Sunday 20th July.

8pm – 9pm – Turbo Tuesday

Live coverage from the 5K TURBO OPEN

9pm – 10pm – Sky Poker Sit & Go

Live coverage from a sky poker sit & go.

10pm – 11pm – Sky Poker Highlights

Live action from the Master Cash tables. Hopefully I will join you on the tables again within this hour. Don't forget to download the app, and play along with us from your ipad/iphone. 

11pm - Midnight – Turbo Tuesday

Live coverage from the 5k Turbo Open  – final table

As always we have  a few seats to give away. 2 seats to the Thursday's Sky Sports Bounty Hunter. How do you win them?

1. Get into the main event, the Turbo Open, and then let us know you want to be in the Last Longer. Last the longest in the main and you win! Just tell us you are in on here or twitter...

2. Send in a hand request or a SkyPoker Selfie, for your chance to be picked to win a seat. 

Lastly, imagine we put you in charge of the SkyPoker show for one night. What would your show line up consist of??? 5 hours of poker magic in your hands.......

Get involved with the show if you can, let us know if you are new, and get into the main for cheap! Try and play the main and the mini for some extra cash in the Final Table Jackpot, and most importantly have fun!!

lots of loves

Fowles xxx

Comments