You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Worst run ever with AA

My first post and a whinge as well! I've been playing online for about 8 years with some success and some failures but I've never had a run of beats on AA as bad as this, 6 times in two days, four of them tonight, to rub salt into the wound the last one was AA on the button, standard 3bb raise called then re-raised so three players in. I call the re-raise and the guy behind me raises again, we're now at about 30x to call so great I think, these two are not pitting there hands down, got to be kk and qq or similar, so I shove the lot in. Q blonk suited and 9-7 off would you believe, and guess what aces smashed again by two pair, 9s and 7s!! It's enough to make you go mental! 
I think the problem is I'm playing lower stakes than I normally do after a.... Well let's be honest complete tilt melt down on unibet, I'd managed to turn £12 free money into over £350 quid seriously. Played through 700 flops as tight as a gnats to release the signup and open the rest of the tables and just took it from there, bought the wife some shoes and a record player for her birthday. Took us both out for a meal and bought a book. I got it back up to 200 euros and for some reason I can't explain tilted the lot in one night. 
Anyway, that's how I've ended up on the 2/4s here, Jesus! It's like wading through treacle! Turned a promo £30 into £70 and have just been hammered ever since, followed all the way to the river by the most ridiculouse hands, sets busted, nut straights flushed on the river by the most ludicrous hands. Man it's 2:00am and I'm away to bed with my head battered! I don't consider myself to be a bad player, I generally turn a profit of sorts but I'm seriously thinking of taking up snap, or bingo, that seems to be a popular game down in the land of micro stakes! 
Well rant over I suppose, just had to get it of my chest! 
There's always tomorrow.........

Comments