You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Pudding's Tourny Adventure

edited July 2014 in Poker Chat
Hello fellow poker peeps

I hope that your games last night or today were & have been good fun and perhaps a little fruitful. 

Today is another tourny, I haven't decided which, but I will update as I go along. I am a chatter - I can't help myself :-) 

I had a super tourny last night, played the 23.15 Deep Stack and came 10th. The bubble was in sight, and I dare say had I persisted and not allowed my fatigue to take over at 02.15, I would have done better - I am not suggesting a win, or even in the bubble, but better than 10th. 

So today's challenge is to see how well I can do in an other tourny. Hoping to do as well as last night is obvious, but 9th would be good too. 

Playing the MMT's is a whole other world from DYM and might I say fair more helpful, friendlier and fun. I had the pleasure of chatting to some lovely players - there were of course those who wouldn't chat, or wanted to concentrate on the action (all understandable). But never was a bad word said, no malice, jibs or mocking. Mutual respect was key. 

So, on with today's Pudding's Tourny Adventure..................

Comments