You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Would anyone like a ticket to the Sky Box at York races tomorrow?

edited July 2014 in Poker Chat
Hi troops,

I realise that this is last minute and I hope sky don't mind me putting this on here.  I have a spare ticket for the Sky box at York races tomorrow with all food/drink etc etc and wondered if anyone would like to go?  I'll be there myself and just haven't got around to asking any friends if they would like to go.  Damn rake race!

It would be a real shame for the ticket to go to waste as sky really look after you at these events.  I don't suppose I'm allowed to put my number down on here so pm me and I'll send you my number so we can sort out where to meet.

Any questions just ask.

Cheers

Comments

• edited July 2014
    Very nice gesture hopefully someone takes you up on this.

If nobody has already , put it in the betting chat section as thats where the horse racing people are.
  • edited July 2014
    I'd snap you up James if I wasn't a wage slave tomorrow.

Great offer, hope the pass doesn't go unused.
  • edited July 2014
    Alright dtm,

I'm there myself tomorrow with sky was wondering if you have received tickets already ? And if they gave you a time to be there by ?

Normally very good regarding this sky are but I kinda left it late to e-mail them to ask haha gotta leave at like 9am so hopefully the posts man early with them.

Be nice to meet you I'll be the super skinny lad there :)
  • edited July 2014
    Hi Nut,

Yea, I have my tickets but nothing to say times etc etc.  There was a fee to pay when the tickets were delivered so make sure your home to pay it or they will be off to the local sorting office.

It looks like Im going to have a spare ticket so if you don't get yours in time you are welcome to mine.  Not sure if you were planning on taking someone else and needed two.  Maybe you have another friend who wants my spare if yours arrive.

4.30am and Im just looking into getting a train ticket.  So organised!

Let me know about the ticket. 

Cheers