You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

table freezes,help!

hello
       the last time i had a computor prob a member was of great help to me on this site,i need help again.iam not computor savi so iam baffled as to why when i play sky poker the table freezes momentarely, maybe 10 secs or more,also the dealt cards will hang in mid air causing me to miss hands.on one occasion , believe it or not my cards were dealt face down!! (couldnt believe it).i have to restart my computor at least twice to to aliviate it, so fustrating! can anyone help please?
                                                      regards windy

Comments

• edited July 2014
    Yo Windy,

It's really going to need 'hands-on' investigation, especially if you're not particularly computer savvy.

One thing I would look at is if your CPU utilization is particularly high when it 'freezes', and if so which process is causing it. You can do this in Task Manager in the processes tab (and you can sort what you see by descending CPU usage). That would help the investigation...

There's a possibility it could also be related to the memory leak I've mentioned in a few posts, including one in here earlier - if that issue hasn't been fixed yet (I haven't tested for it since April).

Sorry if that's a little vague.
  • edited July 2014
    New style tables?Have you tried going back to the old tables?Might be worth a try.
    Old Tables: -

Click on help support on new table above chat window
    scroll down
    click problems with new tables

A message will come up asking if you wanna use old tables click yes and that's it.

Table will close so you might have to re open it, but when you reg for other games they will auto open in old format.