You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Another Omaha MTT win, however Bob geldof made a short appearance

edited January 2010 in Poker Chat
WELL DONE MATEY REALLY PLEASED FOR YOU.I MYSELF HAVE HAD A FEW CASHES IN OMAHA AND I AM REALLY ENJOYING THE GAME.I HOPE YOU WIN MANY MORE.dav

Comments

• edited January 2010
    I've managed to make my way through a another smallish field to win my second MTT in 4 day's

Been doing well recently since switching to Omaha with 6/9 cashes in MTT's

And 9/10 DYM's
    HartshorN500001£62.50 + 20 League Points
    BOYDID02£37.50 + 16 League Points
    EdGiddins03£25 + 12 League Points
    adman048 League Points
    pete1054 League Points
    However, this isn't the highlight of my post, was merely a brag as i can finally brag for once :)

You may notice a recognizable name in the mix finishing third, well when we were down to 3, I was in 1st with considerable amount, however Ed was in second, with BOYDID away. So ed offered for us to both sit out for around 5-6 minutes to see if BOY came back, 5 minutes past and he was still away so we restarted. Few hands got played and no change from BOYDID's status. So Ed being the gentlemen did an outstanding gesture that i don't think i am aloud to say, but just take a look at second and third..

Top Bloke Ed, nice chap on the tables aswell.
  • edited January 2010
    Thanks mate, really appreciate it. And i really do love it, played a few hold'em MTT's today and got bored within 5 minutes, ended up wasting some money.
  • edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: Another Omaha MTT win, however Bob geldof made a short appearance:
    Thanks mate, really appreciate it. And i really do love it, played a few hold'em MTT's today and got bored within 5 minutes, ended up wasting some money.
    Posted by HartshorN
    yes i dont know why i like it so much.maybe its the novelty or the fact it makes you think alot more.dav