You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

A sincere Thank you.

edited July 2014 in Poker Chat
Hi all,

I am so touched and surprised by the amount of people who have taken the time at this point (08:45 Saturday) to respond to me and each one of you has done nothing but give me words of support and kindness.

So to jimbOd1, shakinaces, grantorino, goldnballz, ThePudding (Naturally - Thanks sweetheart - Love you too xxx), lovejunky, FlyingDagg, tomgoodun, dragon1964, MP33 and especially TeddyBloat who's words were really touching, I say a huge THANK YOU for taking the time to give a silly little creature like me your supportive messages. I cannot tell you how much it has meant to me - TRULY.

I am really touched.

Anyone else who responds I thank also for each and every message means the world to me.

I wish all of the above and anyone else who happens to read this the best of luck on the tables today and seriously, thanks so much.

May the river be with you.

Mog x

Comments

• edited July 2014
    Hey bud,Was readin your earlier post and the replies to said post.You have nothing to worry about with the vast vast majority of folk on this site.Some folk will by nature be a bit of an a****ole,but you can do nowt about that.Dont ever think about how youd offend people at the table by the way you play.You seem like a very decent person from the couple of posts ive read,and the only person you have to answer to is yourself."issues" or not,you are your own person,so please dont take offence from randoms who you probably will never meet.You'll be ok bud,
    Be good
    Paul
  • edited July 2014
    In Response to Re: A sincere Thank you.:Ah Thanks so much mate. That's really nice of you. I appreciate your post no end.

Best of luck today and every day.

Best wishes,

Mog

Hey bud,Was readin your earlier post and the replies to said post.You have nothing to worry about with the vast vast majority of folk on this site.Some folk will by nature be a bit of an a****ole,but you can do nowt about that.Dont ever think about how youd offend people at the table by the way you play.You seem like a very decent person from the couple of posts ive read,and the only person you have to answer to is yourself."issues" or not,you are your own person,so please dont take offence from randoms who you probably will never meet.You'll be ok bud, Be good Paul
    Posted by bignoise10