You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

*** Sunday Night Live with Jules & Ross ***

edited July 2014 in Poker Chat
I'm baaaaaaaack! 

I know, you've all missed me terribly right....No, didn't think so. You probably haven't even realised I've been gone when you've got talent like Orford on the Sky Poker sofa ;) For those of you that don't know, I've been off out the country for the last month, getting married, having a honeymoon, and generally having fun! So I feel completely out of the poker loop at the moment, but very glad to be back! You all need to fill me in on EVERYTHING I have missed...

You have a brilliant show ahead tonight at the usual time, and we have joining me tonight the guy I like to call poker's 'nice guy'.. Ross Jarvis! We'll be analysing hands, having a good old poker chat, and be focussing on all of tonights big poker action on the site:

7pm - 8pm: Master Cash Action
8pm - 10pm: Live Super Roller Hands
10pm - Midnight: Live Coverage of the UKPC Final (5 seats guaranteed into the August main event!)

So some new stuff I've missed... VERY exciting to hear that the iPhone app is up and running, are you all loving Sky Poker on the go?? Can't believe we're only a matter of days away too from the UKPC in Nottingham, only feels like yesterday we were relishing in the fun of the last one! So have you got your seat or are you trying to grab one tonight?? And ofcourse, I've been away during the whole of the World Cup and off the back of this I know alot of you have been enjoying the Sky Poker Cup aswell.. We'll discuss more about this on the show!

And finally... I think I'm most excited about 'GUESS THE HAND'. I do love seeing you lot get competitive! Remember entries only by email or twitter, those on the forum won't count. The winner will receive a UKPC semi seat for tomorrow night! Listen out on the show for more details. 

For a bit of fun aswell, I now have a new name now I'm a married woman... Jules Breach. So I thought it would be nice to hear about the reasons behind your Sky Poker Alias... or any other nickname you have for that matter! 

Get in touch on all things here:

skyopen@bskyb.com
Tweet: #skypokertv

See you soon poker buddies! 
Jules xx

Comments