You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

IE/FF/GC???

edited January 2010 in The Shed

Talking to some of the regular forum users last night in a SNG - about Internet browsers or whatever they r called.

Im clueless - but if I get some help with what to look for i'll be able to find it and hopefully get it going....

Been using Internet explorer for years (didnt know there were any other options) - But cudnt multi table on it, well I cud but there were delays.

Changed to firefox, and although when playing 2 tables its a bit sharper, its crashed/screen frozen 3/4 times in the last 2 days! - Cant be having that as a cash game player.

Last night someone suggested google chrome??

Will this help me multi table??? - when I say multi table, I only wanna play 2! lol

Also, if I do get this google thing....shud I delete IE and FF altogether??? Dnt wanna delete IE rly incase it all goes wrong and I cnt get it back!

Help me IT boffins!

CHEERZ, DOHH

Comments

• edited January 2010
    Hi m8.

I now use google chrome but also have IE and havent had to delete it.  I too only play 2 tables and it runs fine. Takes a little bit of getting used to when scrolling between tab les but i never use IE when on Sky Poker now.