You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Betting Emporium Tips

edited August 2014 in Betting Chat
We all know Neil Channing knows his horses, But his site is charging £100 for his full weeks tips which isnt too bad but still pretty steep. Im seeing if anyone (or a couple of you) wants to go halves on the weeks tips?  He shows a massive ROI so it seems a very worth while thing to do, either comment on here, or message me if ou are interested.

Comments

• edited July 2014
    In Response to Betting Emporium Tips:
    We all know Neil Channing knows his horses, But his site is charging £100 for his full weeks tips which isnt too bad but still pretty steep. Im seeing if anyone (or a couple of you) wants to go halves on the weeks tips?  He shows a massive ROI so it seems a very worth while thing to do, either comment on here, or message me if ou are interested.
    Posted by jordz16
    If he is over 55 points in profit it might be an option. 

Or you could follow my Four candles ratings LOL 
  • edited July 2014
    Or join the Scoop 6 Syndicate(Tips for free)
    good strike rate

Or " Horses to follow on the Flat 2014"(£1685 profit this season)
  • edited July 2014
    He's 1300 points in profit over 12 months,  and he had a stupid 856% roi at Newbury earlier in the month so anyone who wants in let me know!
  • edited July 2014

SORRY HAVE MY OWN SYSTEM WHICH DOES EXTREMLY WELL MILES IN PROFIT

COSTS NOWT LAST TIP SUNDAY 20/1 WINNER 10/1 TIP TODAY WILL POST LATER
  • edited July 2014
    I have the Betting Emporium among my twitter feed and have to confess that some of the numbers banded about make it look very tempting to sign up for their tips packages.

The thing that holds me back is not knowing how big a bankroll would be needed in order to make it worth the up front cost... any guidance on that and I'd likely be up for going halves on future packages if I can afford the risk.
  • edited July 2014
    In Response to Re: Betting Emporium Tips:
    I have the Betting Emporium among my twitter feed and have to confess that some of the numbers banded about make it look very tempting to sign up for their tips packages. The thing that holds me back is not knowing how big a bankroll would be needed in order to make it worth the up front cost... any guidance on that and I'd likely be up for going halves on future packages if I can afford the risk.
    Posted by shakinaces
    Not sure how much you would need BR wise.
    But look into if these profits are at prices advised or starting prices.
    If this guys a good as his figures sudjest then the bookies will cut his tips by 10-20% as soon as they are released.
    which means your profits are always going to be less that his.
  • ommomm
    edited July 2014
    In Response to Re: Betting Emporium Tips : Not sure how much you would need BR wise. But look into if these profits are at prices advised or starting prices. If this guys a good as his figures sudjest then the bookies will cut his tips by 10-20% as soon as they are released. which means your profits are always going to be less that his.
    Posted by BADBOY985
    I've signed up to all the racing packages in the past, he is as good as his figures suggest, however to sign up to one of Neil's packages at £99 he himself has advised you should really be betting £2 a point for it to be worthwhile, on average he will be backing 25 points a race, sometime more sometimes less, your roll should be in the region of £2000. There would be no point signing up and not following his advice to the letter. It is also worth considering how you would feel if he won nothing, which although very unlikely is always possible. The prices of his tips do not fall dramatically like Hugh Taylor or Pricewise because of the way he does his bets, obviously you gave to pay for them and he only tips horses that the majority can get on at or near what he suggests, he doesn't tip a horse at a price with only one bookie. Anyway I'm sure if you go to his site you can read all this for yourself. Word of caution, BEtting Emporioum do not like their customers sharing the information, if they become aware you do that they will cancel your subscription. I've always found that the money I've spent with them is very worthwhile and if I wasn't tied up this week I would have bought the package again. 
  • edited August 2014
    In Response to Re: Betting Emporium Tips : I've signed up to all the racing packages in the past, he is as good as his figures suggest, however to sign up to one of Neil's packages at £99 he himself has advised you should really be betting £2 a point for it to be worthwhile, on average he will be backing 25 points a race, sometime more sometimes less, your roll should be in the region of £2000. There would be no point signing up and not following his advice to the letter. It is also worth considering how you would feel if he won nothing, which although very unlikely is always possible. The prices of his tips do not fall dramatically like Hugh Taylor or Pricewise because of the way he does his bets, obviously you gave to pay for them and he only tips horses that the majority can get on at or near what he suggests, he doesn't tip a horse at a price with only one bookie. Anyway I'm sure if you go to his site you can read all this for yourself. Word of caution, BEtting Emporioum do not like their customers sharing the information, if they become aware you do that they will cancel your subscription. I've always found that the money I've spent with them is very worthwhile and if I wasn't tied up this week I would have bought the package again. 
    Posted by omm
    Cheers omm, good summary and not as high-roller as I first thought.  Will def take a punt on some of the future packages.
  • edited August 2014
    1300pts over 12 months looks good but in reality it really isnt considering he stakes over 100pts a day 

His ROI isnt even 5% 

His world cup tips were beyond embarrassing