You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Will priority be worth it??

edited July 2014 in Poker Chat
Im on 9,600 points, mainly from MTT's and SNG's so if i hit priority i will still be getting pretty much the same in rakeback if im correct???

Also do we know what next month promotions will be?? because if there will be different for priority and non priority im sure i would fair far better not being in priority especially if there is a rake race of some kind...

Ive never made priority before so i dont know all the pros and cons but if anyone could enlighten me on whether its worth making it that would be great.

thanks.

Comments

• edited July 2014
    Don't know if this is any help.

• edited July 2014
    I ain`t going make Priority this month I`ve slacked and no chance now.

I mainly play cash so usually worth me making the extra 400pts if was in your shoes. With Prio there is 2 freerolls that offer decent money with smaller fields each month, but I don`t know if they have anything planned for next month.

If I was you only 400points in 3 days I`d go for it and see prio for yourself 
  • edited July 2014
    In Response to Re: Will priority be worth it??:
    Don't know if this is any help. www.skypoker.com/priority
    Posted by belsibub
    My understanding is as follows.  Rakeback/rewards are paid at the same percentage from 5000 points up to 20000 points ie 20 per cent or 2p per point.  There is no increment for hitting the priority level.  There are also two freerolls each month for priority members.   Sometimes there are additional monthly promotions, but I am told these are based mostly on points leaderboards.  This months leaderboard promotion pays the top 5, and the current number 5 has in excess of 45000 points.  Evilpingu knows the inside out of priority, unlike myself, so you could send him a pm for any more info.
  • edited July 2014
    Hi Jordz,

I'd agree with liam.

You're certainly not going to be worse off for being in Priority, and there will be no promotions that you will be excluded from as a Priority Club member.

I will agree that there isn't a big jump in terms of Sky Poker Rewards for players that play mainly SNGs/MTTs, but we'll never pay you less.

There's also some great benefits for Priority Club members which you can see at www.skypoker.com/priority (thanks belsibub).

Are you coming along to the UKPC? There will be a bit extra going on for Priority there.

There will be a promotion running in August, but it will be a shorter one towards the end of the month rewarding customers based on cash hands played.

Cheers,
    JP
  • edited July 2014
    In Response to Will priority be worth it??:
    Im on 9,600 points, mainly from MTT's and SNG's so if i hit priority i will still be getting pretty much the same in rakeback if im correct??? Also do we know what next month promotions will be?? because if there will be different for priority and non priority im sure i would fair far better not being in priority especially if there is a rake race of some kind... Ive never made priority before so i dont know all the pros and cons but if anyone could enlighten me on whether its worth making it that would be great. thanks.
    Posted by jordz16
    I don't know priority in detail having only made it a couple of times but I would say bubble insurance and the freeroll should be worth a bit to an MTT player. I don't really see a good reason why you wouldn't want these benefits.
  • edited July 2014
    Hi Jordz, I'd agree with liam. You're certainly not going to be worse off for being in Priority, and there will be no promotions that you will be excluded from as a Priority Club member. I will agree that there isn't a big jump in terms of Sky Poker Rewards for players that play mainly SNGs/MTTs, but we'll never pay you less. There's also some great benefits for Priority Club members which you can see at www.skypoker.com/priority (thanks belsibub). Are you coming along to the UKPC? There will be a bit extra going on for Priority there. There will be a promotion running in August, but it will be a shorter one towards the end of the month rewarding customers based on cash hands played. Cheers, JP
    Posted by Sky_JP

Yeah i will be at the UKPC and ok that sounds great

Thanks for all the replies i always intended on qualifying for it this month i was just making sure it wouldnt put me in a worse position for next month

• edited July 2014
    Priority players usually get a free massage at the live events.
  • edited July 2014
    Posted by bearlyther

......from Tikay
  • edited July 2014
    Posted by bearlyther
    By Orford !