You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Forum Dream 2

edited August 2014 in Poker Chat
Haha

Great post! Strong lineup too, a good mix of youth and experience. Arguably the best defence in the league too, certainly title contenders!

Comments

• edited August 2014
    That time of year again folks. Sadly a lot of last years double winning team have left us and so we're rebuilding. We're proud that a couple have gone pro and we hope for more of the same this year.

Goalkeeper
    Hfyftrftdr  - Our clown, our Bruce Grobbelaar. Capable of flashes of genius. We just have to ensure he doesn't get banned if any of the team start grumbling about bad beats

Full Backs
    Maxally - After a year of adjusting, he's now ready. He finally understands that football is meant to be played along the ground.

Dohhhh - Although still pining for the long term move overseas, like Suerez at Liverpool last year, he's agreed to give us one more season

Centre Backs

Donttelmum - This boy knows how to put a shift in. Also, quick off the mark and will catch anyone who tries to get away with it.

Waller02 - Finally given up his dream of topping The Hit Parade, he's lost a bundle of weight and is a class act.

Midfield

Gazza127 - This chap claims to be a relation of the greatest England player I've ever seen. Good enough for me. Also capable of getting up and down for 90 minutes

TeddyBloat - Our marquee signing. Master tactician and one on one he's awesome

Craigcu12  - Unpredictable Craig will have fullbacks heads spinning with some of his plays.

Tententen - Great team player, top signing

Centreforwards

Devonfish - Been banging in the 1's and 2's for some time now. We think he'll soon be moving up to 3's. This is the man who will 'book us the win'

Larson7 - Top player in the lower Scottish leagues for some time. He's ready. Taking on the big boys on the opening day at Nottingham, we're expecting great things

Subs

CPFC2010 - Very similar to Maxally last year, we think he's one for the future. "If God had wanted us to play football in the sky then he would have put grass up there"

Vespa - Great man to bring on late. Brilliant at balls over the top when he can really get on his bike.

Manager

Tikay - The Sir Matt of Poker. He fully believes in his new babes and is still on top of his game.

Coach

F.Ivanovic - Move over Prozone this guy knows to the square yard the optimal amount of distance covered each game for each player in order to be +ev
    This year, as with the kits, we've gone a bit old school. We're reintroducing the Sky Cheerleaders.
    TheRock kindly agreed to be head judge before leaving us for pastures new. We had the snappily titled "Cheerleader Factor" and after the gruelling selection process we have the 3 winners. I give you

IrishRose
    MrsDuck
    MissFowler

Good luck us next season
  • edited August 2014
    What no waterboy!
    Has Orford been sacked?
  • edited August 2014
    In Response to Re: Forum Dream 2:
    What no waterboy! Has Orford been sacked?
    Posted by VespaPX
    Oops, missed you.
    Edited
  • edited August 2014
  • edited August 2014
    ty paul happy to be the water carrier lol
  • edited August 2014
    ageist drivel
    not even made it to sub this year :-(

I guess my report card said
    "must try harder"
  • edited August 2014
    Think Mrs B has definitely gone pro now but I was at least hoping to get on the cheerleading team. Ageist and sexist...poor form ;)
  • edited August 2014
    Hope they have wifi at the away games :)