You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

not for real

edited January 2010 in Area 51
last 4 times ive been ko d pair of kings in my hand beaten by an ace on river every time 4 in a row does not happen for real

Comments

• edited January 2010
    call the nurse elsadog
  • edited January 2010
  • edited January 2010
    It's a bit unusual Jenny but not unreal...... it happens, and you will need to get used to it I'm afraid.
  • edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: not for real:
    It's a bit unusual Jenny but not unreal...... it happens, and you will need to get used to it I'm afraid.
    Posted by elsadog
    unusual is tom jones this is highway man turpin dealing
  • edited January 2010
    If Noel Edmonds was here he could ask the Question............

"Pair of Kings, beaten on the River by an Ace....Real or No Real?"
  • edited January 2010
    In Response to not for real:
    last 4 times ive been ko d pair of kings in my hand beaten by an ace on river every time 4 in a row does not happen for real
    Posted by jenny5
    You had a 30% chance of losing each of those hands pre-flop.

We are regularly told by weather forecasters that there is a 30% (or less) chance of rain on any given day. If it did rain on four of these days in a row, would you consider that unreal?

• edited January 2010
    A couple of months ago I lost with pocket Kings all in preflop eight times on the spin across two poker sites and live.  The last one of the 'streak' was live against Mabsue's AJ.  In poker, as in life, Sh'Happens.

Dust yourself off and get back on that horse Cowboy.
  • edited January 2010
    If Noel Edmonds was here he could ask the Question............ "Pair of Kings, beaten on the River by an Ace....Real or No Real?"
    Posted by emilyegg
    lmao
  • edited January 2010
    In Response to not for real:
    Posted by jenny5
     Get on the end of the Queue it goes back to the valley of the Kings.?
  • edited January 2010
    I was playing a tourney this morning and after i had folded 3 players went all-in with similar stacks,it was the snowball h/h sat.Player 1 showed KK player 2 showed AA player3 showed KK.Probably the player with AA could not believe their luck,that was until four  clubs then fell out of the deck and the only one to hit a flush was player 1 with Kc.So you can win with KK.lol dav
  • edited January 2010
    Why are threads like this causing real threads like the one about little Lauren to fall off page 1 and not be seen!
  • edited January 2010
    Why are threads like this causing real threads like the one about little Lauren to fall off page 1 and not be seen!
    Posted by FlashFlush
    flash mate this is in area 51 isnt it? how does this affect any other topics in general chat? dav
  • edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: not for real : flash mate this is in area 51 isnt it? how does this affect any other topics in general chat? dav
    Posted by dav1964
    If you had been paying attention you would have realised that it was in the "General Poker Chat" forum when FlashFlush posted.
  • edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: not for real : If you had been paying attention you would have realised that it was in the "General Poker Chat" forum when FlashFlush posted.
    Posted by MereNovice
    Once again we cross swords i see.How can i pay attention if i did not know this?If my earlier reply was indeed in general chat then i can see flashflushes point and that is fair enough,well said flashflush in that case.You however merenovice are coming across as a very bitter individual who just loves to take shots at people who you dislike.Have you not seen phil12uks thread about where to post a bad beat? is this not a pointless thread? but i have not seen you post on that thread saying it is using up space.dav
  • edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: not for real : Once again we cross swords i see.How can i pay attention if i did not know this?If my earlier reply was indeed in general chat then i can see flashflushes point and that is fair enough,well said flashflush in that case.You however merenovice are coming across as a very bitter individual who just loves to take shots at people who you dislike.Have you not seen phil12uks thread about where to post a bad beat? is this not a pointless thread? but i have not seen you post on that thread saying it is using up space.dav
    Posted by dav1964

hey guys,

just a quick reminder to keep things cool and friendly.

i don't want to stamp all over healthy debate but i also don't want world war III breaking out.

thank you!
  • edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: not for real : hey guys, just a quick reminder to keep things cool and friendly. i don't want to stamp all over healthy debate but i also don't want world war III breaking out. thank you!
    Posted by Sky_Rich
    very sorry rich i will make sure i do not post anything like this again.dav
  • edited January 2010
    No problem at all Dav