You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

TONIGHT- LIVE ON SKY POKER TV WITH RICH, RYAN AND SPECIAL GUEST ROB YONG

edited August 2014 in Poker Chat
Well done on winning 1 hand in TOTP Rich :)

Comments

• edited August 2014

It's our first show of August- the month of the big 6 Max UKPC and the build-up to that now starts in earnest!

Heading up tonight's show will be... 

Richard Orford!

Ryan Spittles!

And the owner of Dusk Till Dawn, where the UKPC will take place...

Rob Yong!

And the show? Looks a bit like this actually...

7pm- The final table from Thursday's Sky Sports Bounty Hunter main event

8-10pm Live action from tonight's £20K Summer Roller main event

10pm-midnight Live action from the final UKPC satellite

-----------------------------------------------------                    

So, get on it! Send in your messages and hand requests, your poker questions for Ryan and Rob and look out for more of our spot-prize Sky Poker Treasure Hunt questions tonight.

We’ve got a Tuesday Turbo main event seats to hand out for the best viewer messages of the night.

Stick it all on here OR email us on skyopen@bskyb.com or tweet us #skypoker

Enjoy your Sunday and see you at the end of it for lots of live poker from your favourite website!

• edited August 2014
    In Response to Re: TONIGHT- LIVE ON SKY POKER TV WITH RICH, RYAN AND SPECIAL GUEST ROB YONG:
    Well done on winning 1 hand in TOTP Rich :)
    Posted by Matt237
    Really? I'd be very interested to hear the details!
  • edited August 2014
    In Response to Re: TONIGHT- LIVE ON SKY POKER TV WITH RICH, RYAN AND SPECIAL GUEST ROB YONG:
    In Response to Re: TONIGHT- LIVE ON SKY POKER TV WITH RICH, RYAN AND SPECIAL GUEST ROB YONG : Really? I'd be very interested to hear the details!
    Posted by RICHORFORD
    Craig forgot to raise your blind one time :-). Exit hand i rivered the nuts :P
  • edited August 2014
    Great Show So Far Guys!
  • edited August 2014
    Hey rich, been a while, but no fear im online to win some funds for my upcoming trip to vegas.

Coconut milk in hand - tonights the night we make history

• edited August 2014

hi guys, im playing the ukpc final. got there for the massive sum of £1.15 .good luck to all who are playing and hope to see you  in dtd Nottingham

happy days  from th e mug

• edited August 2014
    Evening Guys

Just to echo what Ryan has said about MattBates, in my opinion he is the best regular MTT player on SkyPoker and of course is the second biggest MTT winner in the site's history.  That's right, second most.  One more time, second.
  • edited August 2014
    Evening Guys Just to echo what Ryan has said about MattBates, in my opinion he is the best regular MTT player on SkyPoker and of course is the second biggest MTT winner in the site's history.  That's right, second most.  One more time, second.
    Posted by TommyD

Lay up....whos the best?

ohh to late.........

• edited August 2014
    you say mattbates is the greatest MTT player.

i agree myself he is a one of the best MTT players on the site, how ever the MTTs he is most likely to be joining are the expensive ones, it would be interesting to see if he could be just as good in the micro stakes MTT because they certainly seem to be a much greater difficulty than the high stakes
  • edited August 2014
    Evening Guys Just to echo what Ryan has said about MattBates, in my opinion he is the best regular MTT player on SkyPoker and of course is the second biggest MTT winner in the site's history.  That's right, second most.  One more time, second.
    Posted by TommyD
    Tommy is correct but he is 14 years older than me! Give me to the end of the year and we will see who is ahead!
  • edited August 2014
    I think mattbates and TommyD just run better than the rest of us.
  • edited August 2014
    A shout for DIVSDREAMS   best mtt player on the site   great show guys
  • edited August 2014
    you say mattbates is the greatest MTT player. i agree myself he is a one of the best MTT players on the site, how ever the MTTs he is most likely to be joining are the expensive ones, it would be interesting to see if he could be just as good in the micro stakes MTT because they certainly seem to be a much greater difficulty than the high stakes
    Posted by craigcu12
    Have you played many of the highest stake games?
  • edited August 2014
    Enjoying the show - Best MTT player on Sky would be Ljamesl. I know he,s won bigger tournies but 3 TSP classics in a row  with about 250 runers in each makes him my pick 
  • edited August 2014
    hey guys have a wonderful show wont be watching because i have my nephew 
    and i dont want him banging his head of the laptop (AGAIN) ha

not only does the UKPC start this month but football is back yaaay

dont really have a poker question to ask apart from im more of a sit n go player 
    than a tourny player. how do i change that to play tournys like i do when im playing sit n go
    anything would be helpful :) 
  • edited August 2014
    lets hear it for slipwater's skypoker 2014 leaderboard
    Main/Mini BragBoard© 
    RankPlayerPointsMainMiniNotes
    1MattBates*****376221155First player to FT Main and win Mini on same night
    2lovejunky****30221488First player to  win two Minis & two Mains in 2014
    3DivsDreams*2972554212 Main final tables
    4TommyD****26311315030 top twenty appearances
  • edited August 2014
    Hi guys. great show as always. I am not a new player to sky but today I got a new player to sign up to sky poker. He then went on to crush 7 out of 8 sng's! Welcome to sky cyber666.
  • edited August 2014
    lets hear it for slipwater's skypoker 2014 leaderboard Main/Mini BragBoard©   Rank Player Points Main Mini Notes 1 MattBates * * * ** 376 221 155 First player to FT Main and win Mini on same night 2 lovejunky ** ** 302 214 88 First player to   win two Minis & two Mains in 2014 3 DivsDreams * 297 255 42 12 Main final tables 4 TommyD * * * * 263 113 150 30 top twenty appearances
    Posted by GELDY
    Good shout, Gelders.... but I am about 5 days behind with the updates there.
  • edited August 2014
    SUPER SHOW AS ALWAYS GUYS..QUESTION TO THE 3 OF YOU WHICH HAND STICKS IN YOUR MIND MORE THAN ANY OTHER WHETHER IT IS YOUR OWN OR SOMEONE ELSES CHEERS
  • edited August 2014
    Better stat for me would be most main event wins this year!
  • edited August 2014
    Better stat for me would be most main event wins this year!
    Posted by MattBates
    Pipe down, little man - I'm on the case!
  • edited August 2014
    This is how to exit the main event, hand request if you feel like showing it, I played 3 MTTs tonight and either went out or got crippled by a 3 outer, a 4 outer on the flop, and then this. Lady Variance is due to stop hating me soon :-

Hand History #803883699 (22:32 03/08/2014)

PlayerActionCardsAmountPotBalance
    Enut Small blind   200.00 200.00 5062.50
    gavb31 Big blind   400.00 600.00 8031.50
      Your hole cards
    • A
    • A

djbarney32 Raise   890.00 1490.00 49238.50
    HITMAN_RV Fold        
    posh92 Fold        
    FrisbeeD0g Fold        
    Enut Raise   1980.00 3470.00 3082.50
    gavb31 Fold        
    djbarney32 Raise   6050.00 9520.00 43188.50
    Enut All-in   3082.50 12602.50 0.00
    djbarney32 Unmatched bet   1677.50 10925.00 44866.00
    Enut Show
    • A
    • A

djbarney32 Show
    • A
    • J

Flop

Turn

• Q

River

djbarney32 Win Flush to the Ace 10925.00   55791.00

• edited August 2014
    Hi guys, really enjoying the show tonight, thanks for the entertainment.

Just a quick comment on the KJ hand and my slight tank before calling, I know he's not jamming there with air and could definitely put KQ in his range so it wasn't a snap for me in a satellite.  After thinking it through, AQ and any diamond draws were also in his range but based on previous action I kind of expected a 3bet pre from AQ so I wasn't massively confident in the call, but I think mathematically I had to make it.
  • edited August 2014

going out  hand, im   short stack   qq,   sb min rase  I shove  shows ak   and  I lose  the coin flip , im gutted to be out but    I cant complain two nights  of entertainment  for   a quid cant be  bad
    best  of luck  to the remaing players

• edited August 2014
    Congratulations to SHIPPY1, BULGADEN & POKEY2011 who win free entry in to Tuesday's Turbo Open!
  • edited August 2014
    Congratulations to SHIPPY1, BULGADEN & POKEY2011 who win free entry in to Tuesday's Turbo Open!
    Posted by Sky_Louis
    really enjoyed rob on the show tonight love the way he thinks about the game