You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

App Update - Sit and Go's are here

edited August 2014 in Poker Chat

Hi Everybody,

We have today made an update to the Sky Poker App with the inclusion of Sit and Go’s. You can now play our full host of Sit and Go’s on the go with the iPad and iPhone apps.

This is in addition to the all the great features currently in the app such as Cash Games, Sky Poker TV and other features of the desktop tables.

We are still working on further features for the app such as Tournaments and the ability to multi table. We will keep you updated on progress with these. Please feel free to leave any feedback that you have or ask any questions.

Thanks

Comments

• edited August 2014
    Aha time for some Omaha Hi Lo DYMs whilst trying to fall asleep then, just have to get Tikay chatting about trains and it's like the strongest sleeping pill ever!
  • edited August 2014
    My you are vigilant! I thought I may have slipped that one past you. Will we have the delight of your presence at the tables this evening Tikay?
  • edited August 2014
    In Response to Re: App Update - Sit and Go's are here:
    My you are vigilant! I thought I may have slipped that one past you. Will we have the delight of your presence at the tables this evening Tikay?
    Posted by Enut
    I wish, but sadly not, no, am up at DTD, & it'd be rather rude of me to play on Sky Poker in their premises.

Am unlikely to be back playing Online until Monday 18th I'm sorry to say. I miss it, too.

Looks like there may be a little £2 £2 Dealers Choice game here tonight, arranged by Skalie. I'm doing my best to resist.......

• edited August 2014
    Ah of course, I forgot that was going on! Ha ha only joking but sadly it's not an option for me as my other half just wouldn't put up with it. Have a great week Tikay. I look forward to seeing the highlights on TV.