You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

FTAO Sky Suits - Site Issues

edited August 2014 in Poker Chat
Hi,
I don't know if any of the "suits" are aware, but there is currently alot of consternation (Mainly being posted about on facebook) about the state of the current software being used for poker on the website (The download APP is never usually mentioned),

The main issues seem to be lag/freezing making people miss hands, or perhaps find that your site is totally unusable. I myself am currently enjoying my sky poker experience, mainly through playing the OLD, OLD tables using firefox as my browser, or playing through the app, as I seem to receive alot fairer treatment when playing using this method.

I wanted to come on-record to say that there is significant angst out there amongst members, who say they have also attempted to raise the issue through the live chat, but have mainly been told by those who man the chat that it is down to the players connections and NOT sky.

However, some of these are well-respected players who have been on your sites for significant amounts of time and some even have some of the fastest, stablest broadband connections available as well as decent moden computer's which can & should run the software without even thinking about it  (I use the old tables as I'm not such blessed - 1-2mg BT broadband (slowest in country)and an aging laptop which is at least five years old.

Could we please get some reasonable feedback to these players, rather than just "brushing the issue under the carpet" which you're regularly being accused of.

Thank you.
Regards
GaryLaud

Comments