You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

poker

edited August 2014 in Sky Poker Premiership

is this game free and what time is games

Comments

• edited August 2014
    it isn't a free game, it's a promotion whereby if you enter promotion code 'PREMIER' and play your usual game, gaining at least 50 points per week, you have a chance of winning some free money.
    Full details can be found looking at the promotions page.
  • edited August 2014

Premier League games, refers to FOOTBALL.
    If your team, the team you are placed in the above thread, wins their real game of FOOTBALL that week, and you have earned 50 poker points that week, then you will get a £5 free bet bonus into your SKYBET account.

To gain 50 points a week from POKER, you can play cash, mtt, sng, dym, Russian roulette, anything.

Premier League refers to football only, nothing whatsoever to do with the poker you are playing.

• edited August 2014
    Do you understand it infurno?
    Do you realise that you change teams each week?
    Do you realise that you don't have to do anything other than play your usual game and if you reach 50 points in a week, you have a chance of winning a cash bonus if your team finishes in the top 5 out of the top 20?
    Do you realise that if you reach 50 points in the week, the football team, the real football team, you are associated with that week, well, if they win, you will then receive a free £5 bet bonus?

What's not to like?
  • edited August 2014
    In Response to Re: poker:
    Yea I've realised my team is potters which are rubbish and ive also realised am the only person on my team that's played an earned points yea ive realised also I have no chance from the start aswel
    Posted by infurno119
    You havnt played at all have a look at the breakdown lol
  • edited August 2014

He knows that Stuart, he'll know I'm not in the Magpies either.
    I'll give him 10/10 for effort though! He just took the act a step too far.

• edited August 2014
    I have played the board hasn't be updated I also see it says 0 points, and macagirl its says on the list your on magpies so the list is lieing I guess
  • edited August 2014
    In Response to Re: poker:
    I have played the board hasn't be updated I also see it says 0 points, and macagirl its says on the list your on magpies so the list is lieing I guess
    Posted by infurno119
    MACACGIRL1 The Baggies 72
  • edited August 2014
    which I just realised ant the magpies
  • edited August 2014
    I thought you had to try and get to play in your team for 50 minutes and if someone saw you and put £5 on you to score the first goal,you could then play in a premiership poker game......come on you swans!!!!!...who are they...oh yeh Swansea City......having the small task of coming away with a point or three at Old Traford on Saturday..no probs.. :-)