You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

moyle06 Diary

edited August 2014 in Poker Chat
Good luck moyle, look forward to the updates.

Comments

• edited August 2014
    Hi all have been playing a while and thought I would start a diary because I have not really got involved with the community section, but have enjoyed the posts on here and the knowledge I have received from the sky poker tv channel. I set myself a challege a month ago to deposit £40 and see what I could grind playing cash,playing 2/4p. It has been a month today and have managed to get my bankroll to £160 and have decided to do a dairy about moving upto 4/8p. 

My plan is to set a target for a month again to see what I can make playing a 2 hour session every day for the month. I will start by playing 1 table of 4/8p and every time I make 5 buy ins, I will play another table, and so on till I am playing 4 tables max. I will post on here every night of the session just played and post highlight hands to get advice so I can make porogress, or if I played the hand correcttly. After the month will see what progress has been made in the bankroll and see if I can move up again or not. 

The reason for this diary is to see my progress and to better my poker.

• edited August 2014
    I love this post. Good luck with everything.
  • edited August 2014

Good Luck Moyle with this, look forward to your updates.
  • edited August 2014

GOOD LUCK   GOOD LUCK  GOOD LUCK

dev (*  *)
             "

• edited August 2014
    First session last night 21.30 - 23.30 1 table

Starting BR: £160.00

£5.90 profit

First session on 4/8p last night and was happy with my play. Had a very difficult customer to my left, who had built a stack to about £25 and was hitting the flop hard. I played a solid poker session and never tried anything fancy or major bluffs. I have tried to do a review of my hands and wanted to post a hand where I had a decision on the river but can't seem to get the hands displayed correctly when I paste them here.

Anyway good steady first session end BR £165.90 :)